• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm straight but support Gay/Bisexual people.

no offense or anything but there should be no gays or bi's in here, playing GTA is about being a MAN a straight man that is, look at all the gta main characters they're not gay, so neither should YOU,

sorry but somebody had to say it, im just speaking for the rest of them who wanted to say it but were afraid to

Dude. Okay dude. No. No. No.

You must be stupid. ''No Offence'' that's obviously offensive and may drive some members away.

At least your in a safe place on this website, in a group called ''banned''

• Like 1

I'm straight but support Gay/Bisexual people.

no offense or anything but there should be no gays or bi's in here, playing GTA is about being a MAN a straight man that is, look at all the gta main characters they're not gay, so neither should YOU,

sorry but somebody had to say it, im just speaking for the rest of them who wanted to say it but were afraid to

Dude. Okay dude. No. No. No.

You must be stupid. ''No Offence'' that's obviously offensive and may drive some members away.

At least your in a safe place on this website, in a group called ''banned''

Same with me. I am straight, but I support gay and bisexual people. I find nothing wrong with gays and bisexuals. They are just people, and I treat them as people, unlike those homphobes like Tony_Cipriani. I am actually friends with gay people, and I reckon they are fun to be around. Homophobes like Tony_Cipriani have no place on these forums.

I agree with you DarkMeshy. It is good to know that Tony_Cipriani is in a safe place on this webisite, in a group called "banned", where he belongs.

I'd just like to point out that the game is also about killing and stealing cars. So all you with clean criminal records, get out of here. If you're not a gang banger or a mob boss, get out of here. How many of you don't even have a license? Out. Sleep with prostitutes? No? Have you had sex at all?

Yeah, brilliant logic, I guess.

• Like 1

How is this related to this topic?

Back to the original topic, I'm straight, but I am on friendly terms with gays and bisexuals.

It's about being gay or straight and playing GTA, which is still a discussion about sexual preference. Of course, the dude has been banned for a while, but in case anyone else feels the need to jump in and say similar things.

I'd just like to point out that the game is also about killing and stealing cars. So all you with clean criminal records, get out of here. If you're not a gang banger or a mob boss, get out of here. How many of you don't even have a license? Out. Sleep with prostitutes? No? Have you had sex at all?

Yeah, brilliant logic, I guess.

<3

That's why we love you, Spaz!

How is this related to this topic?

He's making an analogy to the stupid argument that homophobe makes. Don't act like staff and tell other members what to do, that's not acceptable on this site.

Same, I also believe in world peace.

Now that is more off-topic.

• 2 weeks later...

what is your sexual preference?

if we had strange sexual preference did you think we whould tell you?

if someone is gay did you thing he will tell it?

for me i don't think so

(i'm straight! [before you start asking me your questions])

• 2 months later...

what is your sexual preference?

if we had strange sexual preference did you think we whould tell you?

if someone is gay did you thing he will tell it?

for me i don't think so

(i'm straight! [before you start asking me your questions])

..... Yeah it's sort of the point I guess. I mean, what's so bad about sharing what is strange about us? Quite frankly, any little subtle difference between two people is strange to both of them. That's pretty much the interesting part of life.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think both men and women are attractive. However, I only want to have sex with a female...so what am I?

You're straight. Your sexual preference comes down to whichever one you are sexually attracted to.

This. Gay/Straight/Bi/Pan/etc. being SEXUAL preferences, then comes down to only what you want to have sex with. Finding the same gender attractive is just being able to appreciate a good looking guy without necessarily being turned on by them.

About half a year ago I learned about a new sexuality, and learned that I align to it more than anything. Pansexuality.