• Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

Current stats:

78.95% Straight

0% Bi

15.79% Gay

5.26% Asexual

If we take that as an average of all our members, we have 686 out of 4347 members who are gay. Cool.

I have changed the asexual option to "Not interested in sex or love at all", and moved that one vote that was "temporary" to Straight.

I hope this poll raises awareness over how common it is to be gay, and that gays are not all flowery camp morons.

Yeah, it's nice that someone made this topic. People should feel free to say what sexual orientation they have. And now, when you look at it - I didn't expect that someone will vote for anything else other than straight. But now, seeing that there are people "other than straight" (no offence anyone) actually makes you wonder and you can see that those aren't special people; they're everywhere around you and they act completely normal. Just like Gerard said, some people think that not-straight people are less valuable that others, and that's so wrong.

And guys, congratulations for confessing your sexual orientation, you really need to believe in yourself to say that (and have big balls, of course).

I'm straight, btw. Nothing special about me, just that I've had only one girlfriend in my life, and that doesn't make me think about sexual preference, just my sexual life...

well good, tonys gone now :)

slayer, believe me, it wasnt easy to confess. even to ppl online it was hard but i can tell ppl online i dont kno without a second thought. only 13 ppl i kno in person kno im gay and i was very careful in who i chose to tell. im not gonna make the same mistake my ex boyfriend made.

and i do currently have a boyfriend. his name is tony (Lol how ironic), its not the idiot tony from here obviously, i havent met him in person yet but i kno him from myspace and he lives near me and we'll hopefully meet soon

and i love him to death. hes all thats important to me right now

whoah slayer how old r u? only one? tha sucks, are u very outgoing to girls?

Not everyone wants to have a girlfriend all the time. I mean, it's like around here.. I've found no one I really like at all. Though eh.. freshman come next year.. ^_^ (Sophomore for those of you that don't know..)

I guess since Mark said it, I might as well to as I'm kinda embarrased over it. I'm straight, but find some guys kinda hot. And have no intentions of being gay (Just my morals, no offence guys)

im strait. i like girls alot. i just love being around them. unless they are too girly or just not right for me. but besides that i just love atractive women and.......erm, doing things to them.

dude. i hate wut this planet has come to. if someone is g ay, (sorry the site blocked the word ga y) noone shud judge them. noone shud make fun of them. alot of people that i love and take care of (mostly my family) are gay. so wut if u like men. u shud have the right to like whoever u want. and gta duznt have to do a god damn thing about it. so many homophobes and even more sexist ppl out there then ever before. if there where less ppl like this, then more and more innosent, average, gay ppl wudnt be afraid to tell thier frends and family. the ppl that need to know the most, and u cant tell them cuz of some immature ppl who might hurt u. at one point, same sex merrages where gonna be ilegal cuz of swarchanegar! (another reason why me and many others hate him. oh and im from california.) thats sick! just leave them alone! there is absolutely nothing rong with being gay! when ppl think of gay they think of guys acting like women or some other bullshit! *sigh* there is just no sence in anyone anymore. -_-

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

I had to lean towards the straight side because while I love slapping a guys' ass every now and then and talking "gay", I have a girlfriend and I AM crushing on more than one girl and I know that girl/guy is crushing on me back.

I think that makes me a pimp lolz

lol beleiver. it dont make u a pimp. it makes u a whore. jk if shes crushing on u and u have a gf, then shes a slut hands down. dont mess with that girl. dude you think one girl likes you at school, you must have fun. it sucks for me cuz a bunch of ppl call me almost every day to ask me out. it really sucks. one just called today and she started crying and i had to cheer her up now im going to the mall with her, on thursday. lol. how those things happen i dont know. ;)

sorry about this unpopularity thing righty. well at least your well liked in the forums. thats a good enough home as any home. except you cant beat up ur frends.

Maybe when I get to college I'll meet people I can get along with. I hate most of the people where I live.

Something similar to me. Girls in my ex-school are either boring or crazy or fat and ugly. So I didn't actually want to bother to start a relationship with one of those, although I could if I'd want to. Good thing I'm in high school next year, and I've heard that there are lots of nice girls in the school I'll go to.

I'll give you a hint. I'm the only one left here. >.O

Oh darn, I am not allowed to be here now. I'm not allowed to play GTA. I'm not a real man. Shit. So much for my life.

Just for any other homophobe that wants to act like a "macho man", do you consider having girls constantly flirting with you or calling you sexy/hot/cute/etc. as manly? What about having multiple girls on you for entire weekends? Does that count as man enough for you?

What if this is true, AND you're bisexual.... Are you just a striaght guy in denial? C'mon. Let's hear it, "big boys".

I'm out, yo.

Anyone ever notice that Wal Mart is "bad"-friendly? One of the guys at the sporting goods and electronics (two sections I frequent being the high tech redneck) has "bad" pride pins and today at another Wal Mart there was a guy wearing a shirt that said GAY in big yellow letters under his wal mart vest.