Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

The problem a lot of people have is they ignore their feelings. Its like "Even though I like that guy, I shouldn't so I don't, and I must really like girls". It's a silly piece of our culture that stops us from accepting ourselves.

I just accepted the way I was - if other people don't like me being gay then that's their problem, and they can go and find someone they do like rather than me changing for them.

It doesn't actually affect me as much as many people think. I never have to pretend to be straight, I just sometimes don't tell people I'm not. I don't think "omg I'm gay" everytime I see a hot guy, I actually quite often forget that everyone else isn't the same - I have to physically stop myself from discussing hot guys with straight guys.

Sorry to interupt, but isnt this a site for GTA forums. wich means to talk about GTA!!! :huh:

If you look at the title of this forum section it says "General Discussion" so that mean you can talk about anything you want. If you want to talk about GTA then go onto the GTA discussion are you want to look at e.g. GTA 4.

and that would mean he's bee.

ROFL! BEE! You know what have you just said?

The problem a lot of people have is they ignore their feelings. Its like "Even though I like that guy, I shouldn't so I don't, and I must really like girls". It's a silly piece of our culture that stops us from accepting ourselves.

Yes, that's the problem. People are just afraid of the community. But still, that community is formed by individuals. And each individual thinks in different way. So, somebody would always accept you, others wouldn't, but we just live in the time where there are lots of stereotypes. And people are afraid of "going out" because they think everyone would judge them. Yes, they would, but the final decision would differ from pearson to pearson.

I just accepted the way I was - if other people don't like me being gay then that's their problem, and they can go and find someone they do like rather than me changing for them.

I think excately the same, just it's not about my sexual preference.

My point was, don't let gender alone restrict you from loving somewhere. Base it on EVERYTHING as a WHOLE. If someone can give you exactly what you're looking for, why give it up because of their gender? Bullshit, it is.

By all means, prefer a gender, but don't force yourself into believing you can ONLY be with that gender. We have all sorts of sexual preferences, including gender. But they are preferences, not requirements and limitations. Like, I like petite looking Asian women. That's one of my soft spots. But I'm not with an Asian girl right now. And she isn't "petite". Granted, that could be half because of being pregnant now, but psssh, ignore that part.

My point was, don't let gender alone restrict you from loving somewhere. Base it on EVERYTHING as a WHOLE. If someone can give you exactly what you're looking for, why give it up because of their gender? Bullshit, it is.

By all means, prefer a gender, but don't force yourself into believing you can ONLY be with that gender. We have all sorts of sexual preferences, including gender. But they are preferences, not requirements and limitations. Like, I like petite looking Asian women. That's one of my soft spots. But I'm not with an Asian girl right now. And she isn't "petite". Granted, that could be half because of being pregnant now, but psssh, ignore that part.

That is very true, does it mean that if someone is perfect for you in everyway but they are the same gender then nothing can come out of that. I think you are right the most important thing is finding someone you love and someone you want to be with with regardless of gender or appearence.

A lot of people don't think me to be bi because no one has ever seen me with a guy, or even really seen me check a guy out or compliment a guy or anything like that. But when I'm with a female, everything is different. I become "one of the girls". Well, considering how 99% of the females I hang out with are bi, I become a bi female, but whatever. I cross-dress, talk about guys, I'm comfortable with any "female talk" you think guys don't like. I let them put make up on me, and do it myself, also. I probably come off as their feminine boyfriend, or a gay guy.

But I'm not gay. I'm with a girl, who is pregnant, who I am going to stay with for the rest of my life. Soooo yeah. w00t for me?

I know a guy like that and he is one of my best friends. I find it annoying that people think just because a guy likes talking about girl stuff doesnt mean their gay. I just hate all the stereotypes people think others must be if they hang around with girls or guys etc. I just say let people be who they want to be and let them be with anyone they want to be with.

ROFL! BEE! You know what have you just said?

Yes, that's the problem. People are just afraid of the community. But still, that community is formed by individuals. And each individual thinks in different way. So, somebody would always accept you, others wouldn't, but we just live in the time where there are lots of stereotypes. And people are afraid of "going out" because they think everyone would judge them. Yes, they would, but the final decision would differ from pearson to pearson.

I think excately the same, just it's not about my sexual preference.

I meant bi. Well both sexes

• 1 month later...
Arent we all.

I do sometimes wonder if Im Bi, to be honest I do think I am.

That's always a good thing. Love/like/acknowledge/enjoy a person for WHO they are not WHAT they are.

straight. *sigh* i cant get a girl i actually like, i always end up with a skank. it sucks and it onyl lasts like 5 weeks

Ummm, you DO know that you don't HAVE to accept a girl or go out with a girl, right? You CAN stay single until you find someone you like.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...