Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

I'm straight...i don't find guys atractive at all...i can tell if a guy is good looking but i don't find him very atractive :) I have nothing against homosexuals and i think it's a persons right to choose wich sex he prefers...If i found out that one of my friends was "bad" i think it would be ok as long as he wouldnt try to get me in to the gay thing

Reserach shows it's not a choice.

I don't agree it's something you get born with. It's related to the influence you take. Like for example when people get raped in the jail, get out, but aren't straight anymore. They've started to like it in jail, and become [bad].

It's more common for people to HATE "gays", rape, or guys in general after an experience like that...... Not LOVE it/them.....

Although, both me and my girlfriend have been molested. She was almost raped. We both heavily enjoy rape now.

Seriously. I suggest you all try it atleast once. Both sides of it, too. Dominate atleast once, submit atleast once. I assure you that you'll atleast have fun doing it.

Thats just because if you type s gay (for example, "someone is gay") then the forums automatically filter that out into s "bad". That's there to stop people saying something/someone is gay as an insult, but is outdated.

That was getting slightly confusing. I thought it was like an on-going joke or something.

Yeah, of course, cos not being straight would just be stupid, wouldnt it? lol

Duh, where have you BEEN? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
well, idk.

im still not sure

i still have no desire to sleep with shelbey, but just to date her

idk, confusing times. as of now, im officially not sure what i am but hope to find out soon

To be able to feel love for both genders to the point of dating them is bisexual. You don't HAVE to have sexual desires for them....