Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

@ Righty: well you are straight, aren't you? I don't remember you ever saying you're gay.

I don't really know. That whole sexual thing is confusing. Not what I am, but what to think of it.

At the end, it isn't that big a deal. I mean, how often do you have sex. It's not a dealy thing.

If youre gay dont come to live in my country, cause in last summer there was a lot of fuss going on whether to let the pride parade take its place or not. Finally it got forbidden, but still when some gay people were coming out of a hotel after a meeting some angry christians and skinheads threw shit at them, by shit i mean excrements.

Bout that adopting thing - i dont think that having two dads will make a kid into a gay, cause you just born (i think so, discuss?) straight or bi or gay, but theres another thing - having two dads or moms will probably lead to bullying the kid at school, and same sex parents cannot give some things (besides orientation) that you need in childhood.

Encouraging kids to try if they're gay or not? WTF?

I pretty much agree with everything that Jace has said here.

Sometimes it gets me really annoyed , for example the wind blows my hair and my friend will go ' Ahh u look gay!!' When that happens it pisses me off because they dont understand what it is to be gay. Like jace said -

So there isn't really something as "looking" gay. With exeption of trying to look like a real girl and behaving like one of course.
I dont understand why people say you look gay because of what you wear. Is it because they think gay people aren't cool and are different , so there comparing you to them ? :S

Has anyone ever seen the Queer as Folk show? To be honest, I think it's a step backward.

I'm absolute straight. Many posts in this topic ago someone said something about "boys wanna do any hot chick they see"? Well, to me, yeah. But has anyone seen Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on TV? They're funny as because they have jokes just like every metro/homosexual. Gay people act like chicks but they tend to be more humorous. Why? I don't know but it's quite special I think.

And same sex parents is unusual and I don't support it. But I don't like talking about it to friends, etc.

To me: Chicks arses - YES! :D

Pussies - why not! :thumbsup:

Isn't it suppossed to be pussy before chicks ass..

Anyway, to add on to the gay-parades. No, I don't they should actually really be alloud. Also for straight people, no parades that have to do with sex. It's something private. But of course, it does boost your self confidence..

Has anyone ever seen the Queer as Folk show? To be honest, I think it's a step backward.

I'm absolute straight. Many posts in this topic ago someone said something about "boys wanna do any hot chick they see"? Well, to me, yeah. But has anyone seen Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on TV? They're funny as because they have jokes just like every metro/homosexual. Gay people act like chicks but they tend to be more humorous. Why? I don't know but it's quite special I think.

And same sex parents is unusual and I don't support it. But I don't like talking about it to friends, etc.

To me: Chicks arses - YES! :D

Pussies - why not! :thumbsup:

I watched that show once ... they got me mad when they made fun of flannel.

No offence or anything? So you say I should leave because I'm not 'man' enough to play Grand Theft Auto? I'm blatantly more of a man than you'll ever be. In fact I like being a man so much I like other men too. Who needs women with their dresses and makeup and princesses and ponies? Not I.

Homophobia will not be tolerated - I am a homophobophobe.

And I don't think you're exactly in a position to speak for the rest of the members here. You obviously do not know very much about gay people. If you think we're all camp and skipping around and wearing makeup and stuff you're wrong.

I'm myself am straight, but really don't mind gays,lesb,or bi as long as they don't start crossing the line. What I mean by that is here in Cali,gays are trying their best to print and put book into schools in order to educate about how "ITS" done. That is still a fight,that I hope won't be won by gays.Sorry whoever is gay in here but books about it would be absolutely TOO damn far. You should see the protests,woo,people dun like it. But gays are their own people so like I said I dont mind them around as long as they don't try making someone else a gay. I mean its a personal decision.

Oh and Gerard, not all women are about Pony's and Pink. I found a girl that is into what I am, so no one neceseraly has to live with a overly cute girly chick. I'm a neo-goth sorta there,and so she is. You look in places you'd wanna be.

Edited by CHEW-GUN

The one thing I'm unsure of is what it's going to be like when I'm old... gonna be pretty weird not having a little old lady to totter around with.. you don't see old gay couples very often

I think I'll find a hard time finding a partner that wants to work on houses, work on cars, and work on computers.

Um.. I don't tend to pick people of any gender just so long as they like computers... there's a little more to sexuality and relationships in general than that.

If you sat down and wrote a list of what made guys different from girls... nine times out of ten I would prefer the male property. Nobody's perfect, but I just don't like girls.

I'm sure there are lots of nice girls (making up a lot of my friends), just as I'm sure there are a lot of nice 90-year-olds. Doesn't mean I want a romantic relationship.

There are lot's (well more then you think) of girls who are into boyish stuff like cars computer ect.

Usually they aren't that "hot" though..

i love cars. i have played gta london, vice city, san andreas, nfs porsche, hot pursuit, most wanted, underground 1 and 2..and also shooting games and rpg games that a girly girl would never play. ive seen all the fast and furious movies, and i can say i watched them for the cars, music and men.

i love fashion, and i am concerned about the way i look but i'm very different from the other girls/women. i think i have a woman's body and a man's mind...

Personally, i don't get bi's, hello, just pick one or the other. Stop being so damned greedy. Lol even tho 2 of my mates are bi, and one of them gay...

The guys tell me whether they're having a girl day or a guy day... If its a guy day, i slowly back away... But seriously, i have no problems with gays or lesbians foe that matter. Or even people who are confused as to whether they are straight or gay... but Bi's - meh, just think its kinda a bit far over the line for me, but whatever floats your boat!

FYI.. I'm straight.

i have no problems with homosexual, as long they don't try to messing around with women, that makes them bisexual. i can't imagine if i'm making love with a woman that has been fu**ed a gay. Being bisexual is so inconsistent. Makes me sick! so, this is for gay-man:

!STAY AWAY FROM OUR GIRL!

Im bi, I realised this year and I have told a few of my friends and my mum. They were great about it. I dont think its greedy but in some ways its lucky and unlucky. Theres going to be people who are gonna give me a hard time but atleast I have more of a chance of finding someone. Im happy being bi and I woudnt change

I don't get it.. What's against Bi people? If you don't have anything against gays, why bi? Bi is "more natural" if you ask me...