Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

I told my friend that I would really like a girlfriend now and she said "Why not a guy if you go with a girl you may become lezzy and never go for guys again!"

Is it me or was that a stupid thing to say

Agreed.

Pretty weird comment, i gotta say...i got no more words, i am a man of small words (or it was something like that, i aint good at poetry, if it even is Poetry...)

You like who you like, It's your deal. For me the idea of another guy just ain't right, but that's me. Besides, people find enough stupid crap to fight over. As long as you don't go out of your way to be "all up in my face" about it we don't have a problem.

If someone already covered that, please excuse me, I haven't read through the 28 pages of this topic yet.

It was a stupid thing to say.

Brings back memories of when my roomate and his girlfriend tried hooking me up with a guy ... tomorrow I might type the story out of what happened.

Lolz, I assume it was pretty retarded?

Ugh. He tried hooking me up with a girl. I said no and my reasoning was I have seen what happens when students get girlfriends in college - their grades start to suffer and they usually end up with a lil kid running around. He automatically assumed that I was t3h gay and told his girlfriend. She tried hooking me up with a dude. I chatted with him on the AIM for a day or so and realized that he was too flamboyant for me. I still had lunch with a group of his friends.

Any my roomate and his girlfriend think I'm stupid and kept asking me about my lunch that day. I told them that I went to lunch somewhere else by myself.

Brings back memories of when my roomate and his girlfriend tried hooking me up with a guy ... tomorrow I might type the story out of what happened.

Ugh. He tried hooking me up with a girl. I said no and my reasoning was I have seen what happens when students get girlfriends in college - their grades start to suffer and they usually end up with a lil kid running around. He automatically assumed that I was t3h gay and told his girlfriend. She tried hooking me up with a dude. I chatted with him on the AIM for a day or so and realized that he was too flamboyant for me. I still had lunch with a group of his friends.

Any my roomate and his girlfriend think I'm stupid and kept asking me about my lunch that day. I told them that I went to lunch somewhere else by myself.

I lol'd a the ass joke.. how mature am i? hehe :blush:

Good plan, i guess, just to throw them off the scent and get them off your back... Think i'd have done the same... 'Cept i've never been in that situation...

Que is a Spanish word, I do believe o.o

Que sera sera here, too.

Que is a spanish word, Sera also is.

I couldnt stand for the tentation of correcting a "bigger" member, makes me feel big...:mellow:

Now, OT: LOLz at your story, Righty.

Also, WTF, that you dont want/have a girlfriend/boyfriend doesnt mean that ya'r homosexual...from my kinda point of view.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm straight, and I will not change.

Ignorance much? Out of interest, how old are you? OK, 14, at that age, some guys still aren't fully experiencing puberty, and that can change things A LOT, so don't be all ignorant and act like gays are 'wrong'. My opinion is that:

I don't mind gays, but seeing a gay couple petting in public kinda weirds me out, whereas straight couples don't. I find gays are actually usually just normal people, they don't have some giant pulsating absess with 'gay' branded on them, it is safe to touch them, you won't catch anything, i promise.

Sorry about that, but i've recently developed a thing about people who are intolerant to homosexuality. King CJ, did you read Gerard's 1st post here?

Not saying you are a homophobic or anything, just don't be such an extremist. Things change.

I'd like to think our members were voting honestly rather than just saying they were gay because its "funny" as many seem to think.

Homophobia will not be tolerated.

And ID, don't say 'A Straight', like being gay is some kind of disease, won't go down with some of the members around here who are genuinely homosexual, you'd be surprised who they are/were.

Larma, you add yourself to the list by selecting a poll option and submitting, BTW...

Tbh I wouldn't mind to make out with a guy, just I prefer girls. But you can never be sure unless you try.

Btw there's no need for posting 3 word posts like "I'm straight". That's why you've voted this poll. You don't need to reply unless you don't have something else to say. ;)

I'm straight and feel that "gays" are actually needed in the community.

Though I'm not a big fan of the gays, i got nothing against them.

The only problem i have is that the lesbians are taking all the girls :lol:

oops, I got bad spelling >_<

Edited by WackySlide

I met this guy the other day and ergh he needed punching, one of my best friends is gay and he was with me at the time. So this guy says "I hate gays as they will try it on with me and then I will just slap them" I thought he needed to get over himself as well he was nothing wonderful and has a vile attitude.

I met this guy the other day and ergh he needed punching, one of my best friends is gay and he was with me at the time. So this guy says "I hate gays as they will try it on with me and then I will just slap them" I thought he needed to get over himself as well he was nothing wonderful and has a vile attitude.

I find alot of guys are like that, they assume because another guy is gay, that they instananeously want to screw them. The gay guys i know are actually more picky than the straight ones. There's this guy Chris (who actually admitted to liking me, and my best freind

*Lee go get a frikin' shave!*

) who was looking for a BF, he turned down all the guys that you would assume gay guys thought were hot, we concluded he was still straight as a joke. But he has a BF now anyways. He even didn't think Orlando Bloom was hot, that like a straight guy not thinking Eva Longoria isn't hot. *Drools*

But yeah, that's weird.

Guys are just jerks.

***Flashbacks of Danny (straight) lapdancing Chris (gay) in science to see if he got an erection or not. Mission Accomplished. Danny lol'd. Chris didn't.***

Not YOU Chris, unless there's something you have to tell us all. :P

Haha that's an awesome story

@Bear: I get that all the time. When I tell people, they usually say "well as long as you don't try it on with me then I'm okay with it" - I'm not sure whether they think they're really attractive or whether they just assume that I'm so desperate I'll try my luck with ANY guy.

It's like a guy that likes brunettes, telling a brunette, and she assumes that he likes EVERY woman with brown hair EVER.

@Llama: I'm very picky. Very picky indeed.

@Bear: +Rep