Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

And sometimes I see men actually holding hand :o

I think the dad of that 8 year old is bi. I could tell. Why would he otherwise kiss him and hold him like that.

Seriously dude. How can you look at a person and know his orientation?

And in the news: Gay couples, should they be alloud to adopt a child (I think I've actually said this before. But there was a show about it today)?

BTW. Do girls tend to be bi-sexual sooner then men? I mean, they always hug/kiss/touch eachother. Even tits and ass.

Maybe that's just to way they threat each other. But it looks pretty lesbian like to me.

I think the dad of that 8 year old is bi. I could tell. Why would he otherwise kiss him and hold him like that.

And in the news: Gay couples, should they be alloud to adopt a child (I think I've actually said this before. But there was a show about it today)?

BTW. Do girls tend to be bi-sexual sooner then men? I mean, they always hug/kiss/touch eachother. Even tits and ass.

Maybe that's just to way they threat each other. But it looks pretty lesbian like to me.

It's just normal. Girls are more apt to showing emotional signals (hugs, kisses etc) than their guy conterparts. Obviously there will be exceptions, I've never kissed (Like lips, douchebag) or hugged a guy that wasn't close family. As far as manboobs go though.. :lol:

It's just normal. Girls are more apt to showing emotional signals (hugs, kisses etc) than their guy conterparts. Obviously there will be exceptions, I've never kissed (Like lips, douchebag) or hugged a guy that wasn't close family. As far as manboobs go though.. :lol:

Yeah, when it comes to guys' doing that they'll be called fags or something, or people will just think they're hecka funny. Or ofcourse, seriously gay.

Me you ask? Straight... In a relationship[with a girl]..

Unless it causes me some sort of inconvenience, I've got no problem with gays at all.

I don't like the Dutch attitude of: 'yeah, you've got to try both to really know'. I mean, if I'm gay I'm sure I'd realise that sooner or later. Well, Dutch attitude. Some teacher said that and I wasn't exactly happy with a teacher making such a statement.

If one truely is gay, sure, no problem. But it shouldn't be 'hyped'. It makes people unsure of themselves.

Also, I'll be honest here. I hate gay pride parades. And really it's not just because they're gay, it wouldn't be right for straights either. Think about the people on street. I for one find them (now I'm only talking about straight people who walk around half naked) highly annoying. I've never seen a gay pride parade, but if I were to be a parent and I'd be walking on street with my son/daughter and a gay pride parade comes by with people half naked on a moving stage I wouldn't exactly be happy and I'd make sure my children wouldn't be able to see it. Again, same for a straights, though then I myself would probably still look unless my wife's with me (nothing wrong with just looking, right. She wouldn't get mad at me for that).

If you disagree, please tell me. Especially Gerard. Just assume you have a kid, what would you do?

Pride parades do two things. For one it raises awareness about gays, and if people know more then you dont get the silly ignorance above. It certainly isn't meant to be fun/entertainment for straight people. For two, its fun for gays to meet each other - I went to a gay bar in stoke last week and it was just fun being around other gay people, dunno why. So maybe they aren't good in themselves, but they're helpful.

As for people being "pushed" into being gay, I find it very hard to believe that could actually happen. Sure if people already have doubts you can exploit them (I tried that once, only ended up getting hurt). Accepting, understanding and agreeing with homosexuality are 3 completely different things.

As for parading around half naked, not really appropriate unless it is a particular well-publicised event (everyone in town knows thats happening that day and doesnt go outside unless they want to see it or join in) or in a private place (private/nudist beach, deserted area, private property). If I had a young kid (which I won't) I wouldn't let him watch half naked people of any gender, totally irrelevant of homosexuality.

Btw, yes she would get mad.

That's pretty much the right attitude. You don't have to agree with people being gay, you don't have to like what other people do. But you need to know that some people like different stuff to you, and that's okay.

It's like music taste - Some (strange) people like Hip-Hop and R&B... god knows why but they do and that's absolutely fine. So long as they don't play any of that near me (I might be sick) then it's fine. Each to there own. They're allowed to like whatever music they like, even if I hate it, even if everyone else hates it.

I'm straight, but not in a relationship.

And let me say a few things, just to add to the conversation. Sexual orientation is not a good reason to hate or disrespect someone. Honestly, who cares if you're straight, gay, or bi? I've known a few bisexual girls, and I've had no problems with them at all. I've never felt prejudiced and I've never felt the need to be disrespectful. I guess the reason why I think like this is because I've dealt with both racism and accusations that I was gay. But to hell with the people who called me a Mexican or a fag, because I know what I am and not a damn thing they can say that'll change that.

And might I add, I support gay rights.

Lolz, it's funny, homophobic people get no respect. ^_^

Meh, everyone calls people gay at school, it's kind of immature how they find it funny.

They wouldn't laugh if someone just came to their face, pointed at them, then shouted, "STRAIIIGHHTTT!!!!".

Straightphobic. ^_^

Other Immature Kids at my school do that, they call me gay when they can't think of anything else to say. Maybe it's because they are gay, I will never know. :thumbsdown:

Kids nowadays are so Immature ;)

thougth about it and i guess gays are just turned on by men cock go ahead and suck what you want with pleasure ,just use a condom also you made a good point gerrad and if i was fucked by a hot man there is 10% chance i will be turned on and gay the other 85% is i will be disgusted and tramatized for the rest of my life.You can do what you want and do what ever turns you on.

Edited by Hazer