317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still like the phrase "Labels are for tins not for people". Sexuality is fluid, people can be straight most of their life and then one day find they are attracted to the same sex and vice versa.

I personally hate that phrase. To me, it seems to just be a homosexual's way of staying away from sexuality discussion. If you ARE homosexual, what the fuck is wrong with being labeled homosexual? That would be like a can of peas getting pissed because their label says peas. Seriously....

I think bisexuality is interesting, I don't know many people who are (actually) bi, which is a shame. I got sick of emos and fakers a long time ago.

To me, my gay label is a bit of security. It's a definite platform I can base myself on, something I finally belong to, but that doesn't mean I have to go around shouting about it. I feel more normal by knowing I'm gay than if I'm unique on some infinite fluid scale.

I'm not bi, but only because I don't divide into sexual categories. I'm sexual. Fuck heterosexual, fuck homosexual, fuck bisexual. Hetero and homo limits your sexuality. Bisexuality is quite a stupid term, because there's only two sexes known to us, male and female. Is their trisexuality? Impossibly, unless a race exists with more than just male and female. Unless you consider a hermaphrodite as different than male and female, and consider it trisexuality if you like them and both males and females. Which I guess COULD be legitimate. Maybe.

Point is, fuck and be fucked, and to those who want to give you shit about who you fuck and how you fuck, they can get fucked, because their opinions aren't worth fuck.

I can understand not wanting to call yourself "gay" or open yourself up to more offensive labels. But if you are attracted exclusively to same-sex people, then you are (by definition) homosexual.

As for bisexual, Spaz explained it really well a while ago. It's not fancying both males and females, its fancying either. It's not about liking an equal number of either gender, it's about liking people, regardless whether they're male or female. Gender isn't the important thing, whether you like them or not is.

If I want to get laid with a guy, a girl or both at the same time, I'll be doing it despite what anyone else thinks.

Get short hair again and you got a deal...

I can understand not wanting to call yourself "gay" or open yourself up to more offensive labels. But if you are attracted exclusively to same-sex people, then you are (by definition) homosexual.

As for bisexual, Spaz explained it really well a while ago. It's not fancying both males and females, its fancying either. It's not about liking an equal number of either gender, it's about liking people, regardless whether they're male or female. Gender isn't the important thing, whether you like them or not is.

If I want to get laid with a guy, a girl or both at the same time, I'll be doing it despite what anyone else thinks.

Get short hair again and you got a deal...

I'd take you on if you could dig long hair, and if I wasn't in a relationship, and if you didn't live across an ocean, and if you brought those guns with you.

Like usual, Spaz pretty much summed up what I've had up in my subconscious for years....

I try my best.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Straight, I suppose. Whatever that means, anyway.

I like to think that love and lust are separated. I mean, I think I could possibly fall in love with another woman, but I could never lust after one. I can feel both love and lust toward men, however.

But I've never been in love or even had sex, so I'm pretty much just pulling this shit out of my ass. I just have ideas.

Edited by helloonurse

• 5 months later...

I'm straight, well at least i used to be, now I'm just old. Too old to think about it really which is good because I live alone with no prospects in the future. Not that I'm complaining, trust me i remember well the many years I was married. Believe me, I thought I was happy at the time. This should have been my motto from birth. Marriage is an institution made by Women, for Women. Bachelorhood is a Mans way of life.

• 3 months later...