Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

yes, its annoying. Theres this guy at my school who is straight but acts girly. At the movies last weekend he saw The Devil Wears Prada, this weekend he saw Material Girls. I dont like that. I really dont have that much against gay people, just straight people who act girly.

yeah i hate the "trying to look gay" gay ppl, the only thing thats wierd about gay people besides the girly part is the sex. i dont care if you like guys, just the sex part just makes me gag. sorry bout that jezz and gerard.

i'll be the first to say that this was a very rude post

lots of ppl have sex in the ass, not just gay ppl.

please dont say anything like this again. thanks

im just saying my feelings and i know other people do but its about the guys, sorry if it offends you, i dont mean or it to be offensive, you can nevermind what i said.

Okay next subject, why do alot of the gays like almost all of the ones in san fran act like girls and wear nail polish and really tight pants and carry purses?

Edited by tilly

yes, its annoying. Theres this guy at my school who is straight but acts girly. At the movies last weekend he saw The Devil Wears Prada, this weekend he saw Material Girls. I dont like that. I really dont have that much against gay people, just straight people who act girly.

Who the hell cares, dude? There's girls who act manly. Big effin' deal. Let people be who the hell they want to be and stop being a prick about it. People like YOU are annoying.

you shouldnt have anything at all against gay ppl

its just annoying when theyre girly. it makes normal ones look bad

Makes the "normal" ones look bad? So guys should never act girly? Soooo sorry, dude. Didn't know it was actually a BIG DEAL. When I'm around Bri I turn into "one of the girls". That's how I am. We're girl friends. And for fun I act girly. For obvious reasons, it's FUN. I like to walk with hip movement and wear high heels. IT'S. FUN.

yeah i hate the "trying to look gay" gay ppl, the only thing thats wierd about gay people besides the girly part is the sex. i dont care if you like guys, just the sex part just makes me gag. sorry bout that jezz and gerard.

TRYING to look gay? Maybe how that's ACTUALLY how they act NATURALLY? Maybe they sound like that NATURALLY? Maybe they "look" like that because that's how they LIKE TO LOOK? I'm seriously astonished at how close minded you people are, especially you, tilly, being gay and all.

Okay next subject, why do alot of the gays like almost all of the ones in san fran act like girls and wear nail polish and really tight pants and carry purses?

Hmmmm, I have this crazy idea. Maybe they want to? It's a way-out-there idea, I know, thinking that people do things because they just want to and all, but it could happen. :rolleyes:

You seriously are close-minded, tilly. First you make sexist remarks, then you down-talk feminine guys. You just really hate anything to do with females, don't you?

Makes the "normal" ones look bad? So guys should never act girly? Soooo sorry, dude. Didn't know it was actually a BIG DEAL. When I'm around Bri I turn into "one of the girls". That's how I am. We're girl friends. And for fun I act girly. For obvious reasons, it's FUN. I like to walk with hip movement and wear high heels. IT'S. FUN.

meh, i dont mind if they joke around that way, but the ones that are like that all the time get on my nerves sometimes. they like never leave me alone and stuff

I'm seriously astonished at how close minded you people are, especially you, tilly, being gay and all.

yea tilly, your comment on gay sex pissed me off a lot. who cares if 2 guys are doing it. its not gross to think about or see. if you think it is, how is it gross hmm? what makes it gross cuz two men are doing it?

Edited by Jezz Torrent

meh, i dont mind if they joke around that way, but the ones that are like that all the time get on my nerves sometimes. they like never leave me alone and stuff

Dude, listen to me. LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY. That is just WHO THEY ARE. They might get annoyed with gay guys who are not obviously gay. That would be you, right? But that's who you are. People can't help they way they are.

Yeah thats's pretty much what I mean, but why? It's not likethe parents of a person with those "preferences" are like that talk like that as well. So where did they get it from.

Estrogen, possibly? They might have more estrogen in them making them more feminine than other guys. It's just how you're born. I have a bisexual friend who has one of this higher-pitched cute gay guy voices. My friend Bri is always like, "PUT HIM ON THE PHONE I WANT TO HEAR HIS VOICE!!! Awwwww, it's so ADORABLE!"

You just got to accept people for who they are. Not everyone is a stereotype, eg. lesbians should be butch but gay men should be girly. It just doesnt work like that, just because some people dont want to follow the crowd and be lemmings doesnt mean they are strange and not normal. Just because something about them annoys you doesnt mean they shouldnt be like that full stop. people should be who they want to be. I say this again, I agree with Spaz.