Help?

Arx

I putted in some new cars and stunt park and ghost town in GTA3 but when i try going to play it crashes in the middle of loading and says::

Unhandled Exception:c0000005

At adress: 005abd80

What does that mean?

1. Have you tried playing without the mods? If it still crashes, then it means it has something to do with your OS.

2. Try to uninstall the mods, uninstall the game, reboot your computer, and then install GTA3 again. After that, play GTA3, save a game, and then load. If you haven't upgraded to version 1.1, then it would most likely to crash during the load. This MAY have something to do with your problem. UPGRADE to version 1.1 (just download from gamespot or this site).

After that, play GTA3, save a game, and then load. If you haven't upgraded to version 1.1, then it would most likely to crash during the load. This MAY have something to do with your problem. UPGRADE to version 1.1 (just download from gamespot or this site).

means: save the game, and then try to load the game. Mostlikely that it will crash, unless you have installed the 1.1 patch (find one in this site or Gamespot's site).

I putted in some new cars and stunt park and ghost town in GTA3 but when i try going to play it crashes in the middle of loading and says::

Unhandled Exception:c0000005

At adress: 005abd80

What does that mean?

well actually that happend to me but its believed that you shouldn't get out of ghost town cause your out of the game then.

• 1 month later...