[SA] Freestyle

Slayer

In Premiere Pro 2.0 you have a lightning effect. You have to create a lightning first, edit it's parameters, and finally, animate it. You can animate it so that the branches move, and you can also animate it so that it moves/rotates from one point to another using 2 keyframes.

^^I know this sounds complicated, but if you have some experience in video editing, and a good program of course, it ain't hard at all. When you get the "hang of things" you can do these things in no time.

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded the vid (as I said I was on GTAS lol).

Pluses

*Very nice stunt combos :thumbsup:

*Good quality render

*Overall I liked it

Minuses (<----Is that spelt right?)

*maybe too much variation on effects. Kinda being picky here, it doesn't matter too much

* Song:What happened to the ROCK!

So defo a keeper. Nice vid :coolthumbup:

*maybe too much variation on effects. Kinda being picky here, it doesn't matter too much

* Song:What happened to the ROCK!

Effects - hm, I thought there will be picky people...

Song - Yeah, I thought someone will notice that. Good question, really. If I had to choose the song that I really like, it would definetely be hard rock/metal, since I listen to that kind of music. But I guess I wanted to make a change. Bomfunk MC's Freestyler is a great song to use in video editing since you have many options to use various effects. And besides, I liked the song in general. Of course, there were much better songs to use, but I believe people got tired of metal, so this is kind a refreshment. I believe that 90% of stunts vids use rock/metal songs, so this is something relatively new to stunt vids.

• 2 weeks later...
I never said I bought the program. It's a professional video editing program, and I'm sure it costs much more than I could ever afford.

Lets say I've just acquired it somehow... Why, you're making a vid or something?

Na, I make real life clips and stuff, not gaming. But windows movie maker really can't do if you wanna make a nice clip...

I never said I bought the program. It's a professional video editing program, and I'm sure it costs much more than I could ever afford.

Lets say I've just acquired it somehow... Why, you're making a vid or something?

Na, make small littel real life clips. But the editing always sucks.

and I know the price, 849 dollar :weird:site

Ah Jace, you're back. Look, if the program's good (and it certanly is) it's good for any type of video. I also make movies from real life, like my Parkour vids. However, I wouldn't suggest you to get it unless you have atleast some experience with video editing, since you'll pass out if you see all those windows and options when you first start it. And the guide with thousands of pages...

Still, if you decide to get it, I can send you the files you need to replace for the program to work properly. Just download the Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 trial from the site and pm me

I've never had Vegas so I wouldn't know. I believe they're pretty much the same, but some people at GTAS say that Premiere is better than Vegas.

But there's really no point in having both programs now that you've downloaded the 580mb file. I know that Premiere will do for any kind of editing.

But browsing the GTAS vid editing tutorials, I've found out that some complicated stuff is much easier to do in Premiere than in Vegas. And according to me, the easier the better. Besides, I've heard that Vegas hasn't got any help files, and you'll find thousands of the included in Premiere.

um, how do I record video with San Andreas? I wanna do some stunting video's and something similar to the hitman diaries thing that the one guy did. how do I do it? I dont have internet at home, but I can move things on my thumbdrives. please? I dont mean to cut in, but nobody replied to my other post here, and it sounds like you guys know what you are talking about.

I would suggest you to get 1.9d (the free version). No watermark and unlimited recording time. Only you'll have to reduce the resolution to 640x480x32, but this will highly increase the preformance, so it's recommendable. Or get a registered 2.x.x version.

I would suggest you to get 1.9d (the free version). No watermark and unlimited recording time. Only you'll have to reduce the resolution to 640x480x32, but this will highly increase the preformance, so it's recommendable. Or get a registered 2.x.x version.

where is that?

I have my game put on the lowest resolution, special effects at low, frame limiter off, MIP mapping off, and I have the new Grove mod, and various elements of weapons mods and some vehicles (inluding the police cars) replaced.

what is a good recomendation when it asks on the side how to record

??? (blank spot)

I have it at 50. I also run it with the half speed checked.

I also have the 113 virus trainer. I dont use it while I am recording (except for the fact that I cant die unexpectedly).

I have MANY MANY MANY MANY clippings, and I have seperated them into mini folders. I especially like the ones with the death of dealers in Ganton. I pride on that one.

is there a mod where I can be another character without the Multi-Theft Auto thing? if I have to have multi theft auto, do I need to have internet? is it small enough to move on my thumbdrives (2)?

also, what kind of stunts would you like me to send you guys if I come accross any that I think you like? where should I send them?