GTA 4s New Story Line.

Bear

playing as a yardie could b good, im getting bored with the mafia, and i dont like the idea of tokyo and the yakuza.

or

i think it would be cool if u was a member of a biker gang and had 2 fight against other biker gangs ect , somthing that hasnt been dun before and how cool would it be if u could recruit your fellow bikers and cruise around causing trouble an running down gangs of chavs? :thumbsup:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say that GTAIV will be set in the present, Claude coming back as the main character (since this game is the true sequel to GTAIII, it only makes sense to be a continuation of Claude's adventures), and set in a GTA parody of the British Isles.

Movies for inspiration would be Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Layer Cake, and all the other recent British Crime movies out there.

How do we know Claude is still alive? When you hear the gun shot it doesnt mean Claude shot Maria someone might have shot them both after all Claude was hated. It couldve been Catalina, who said she was in that helicopter it might have been a decoy like Toreno's death.

I think it's safe to say that Claude is alive at the end of GTAIII. Not only do you continue playing him at the end of the story missions, but that shot in the end was just for comic effect.

Plus, I don't think he has to talk if he comes back in GTAIV as the main character, but if he does talk, it should be used sparingly.

no hes not a mute, maybe his vocal chords where just hurt when he was in gta3. maybe part of the start of gta4 he could be at the doctors in libert city(or VC or SA) and the doctor will say there was somehting wrong with his vocal chords that he got a disease from jail and they fixed his voice. and then you could hear him talk.