GTA 4s New Story Line.

Bear

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt that pretty much what every character did?

yeah but this times different he is really a part of a rival gang being a spy and then he dies at the end of the game insted of livin' if that makes any sence...

Edited by zamber

Kent is a city in London!

Kent is a county not a city, like New Jersey is a state not a city. He could come from Canterbury though thats in Kent.

yeah but this times different he is really a part of a rival gang being a spy and then he dies at the end of the game insted of livin' if that makes any sence...

That happened in Driver 3 I think he died, that game was wierd and confusing. I guess that could happen but then if you complete the game then you cant carry on exploring the city.

hey all, im new and all that.....but i think a good concept for a game would be, since its on ps3, and i read somewhere here that it could hold possibly all the gta games on one disc...would have to start the game off in vice city.......and completely tie up that chapter, then go to san andreas, and tie up what was left in vice and sa, then present time in liberty where you tie up everything. A good way to do it would make it like when you get done in some area like in liberty, you do missions in other areas that are blocked off.....but have every area unlocked to start, like no blocks from portland to staunton. get done with the missions in vice and say its 89...get done, san andreas a few years later, whoever you were in vice is thinkin bout expandin to sa.......and you have to stop him from takin over. get done with that....liberty would tie everything up.

I jus think it'd be a fun idea, one giant game, tying every lose end up, may sound stupid to some, but id love it, and i know some others. People complain about the games being to short, well this would take a LOOOONG time to complete.

And another thing, through out the game, the other citys would be accesible, like say you in liberty......get news from somebody in sa....and you have to go there and do some work. i just think thatd be straight up awesome if they did that. dont like idea, well f*** you.

As the game is more than likly to be set in 2007 then lots of loosends will be tied up while more questions will appear as the story goes on.

I think different gangs should be introduced to make the game feel more fresher. Eg. cut the Leone family out or have them briefly mentioned. Maybe the Russian Mafia will be in the spotlight of the game.

• 2 months later...

i think the theme should be street racing, robbery, hitman, assasins.

it should start out with you in some really awsome car in a street race and cops come and you gotta escape to a warhouse and you meet an old friend and she helps you get out of the heat and gives you a safehouse to lay low while the cops are out there looking for you.. you should be a 28 year old white male that is sexy and strong and attracts woman and is good with cars, computers and guns, and ofcourse stealing cars!.

you should be able to open up a car shop and sell custom cars and be abvle to see them driving around the streets and steel them, and stuff. also in the missions there should be some intence shootouts in construction yards, on cruis ships, on the 40th floor of a building, in a subway and hundreds of more places. their should be stealth mission where you sneek around a warhouse to kill a druglord or other streetracer or somthing.

i say street racing because its a good plot that involves CARS, the point of the game.

IF not street racing then it should be about an ex-cop or even streetracing adn ex-cops put together!! i love my idea:)