Israeli Problems

Scott.

Quite a bit in this thread.

The US sides with Israel becuase it's Politically Correct, even though, economically it isn't the best idea.

Now, alot of people our age don't like Bush becuase of the war ... and ... myself I didn't either. I got reading into it more (both left and right news sources) and found that there was, infact, a purpose for the war in Iraq - but it wasn't what Bush said. What the libearal biased media in America won't tell you is we did find WMD's (WMD can be nuclear, chemical or biological) in Syria that came from Iraq ... but no Nuclear weapons - I will agree with everyone there. The real purpose in Iraq was not to find weapons (Yes Righty ... right politcally) said that, but it was to establish a base of operations in the Middle East and to remove Saddam from Power. The problem is, we're fighting the war completely wrong. If we were fighting the war right, Iraq wouldn't be in shambles right now (everyone would have power and water) and there wouldn't be such a negative opinion of the war - I am against the way they are fighting it. Removing Saddam from power was a good thing for one religious group, but made the other (can't remember the names of any of them) extremely mad. And that leads us to where we are up to now - Iraq is headed for a civil war. In my opinion, what's ultimately going to happen, is Iraq is going to be two or three separate nations, each being their own theocracy and heavily dependent on the United States. I hope, by saying this that I didn't make anyone mad at me - we all have our own views and beliefs on this type of stuff. Iran is full of extremeists, hates the US because we support Israel, and the US has done quite a bit to the nation in the past, most recent being helping Iraq in the Iraq-Iran War ... Yes, the US supported Iraq at one time against Iran ... it was an oil war. Now, Iran is getting Nuclear weapons and I'd be surprised if they would actually use them against the US, it would be more of a stalemate than a war where someone would win - as soon as Iran fired, the US would fire back and then it would be the end. Yes, the US does have alot of Nuclear weapons, but they are only for defensive purposes, Since the Cold War, specifically SALT, we have alot less Nuclear weapnos than we used to have.

I would also like to say, Bill Clinton, whom many people reguard as a great President, had the power to avoid everything that is going on in the Middle East involving Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan ... he had the opportunity to get Bin Laden on multiple occasions, except he was too much of a politician and too much of a poor president and did nothing, instead he did what he could to make himself look good.

Yes, the US does have alot of Nuclear weapons, but they are only for defensive purposes, Since the Cold War, specifically SALT, we have alot less Nuclear weapnos than we used to have.

Funny thing, then why are Iranian warheads bad? They can also tell that it's only for defensive purposes...

And why is it defensive? If you're defendng yourself, you're fighting on your own land. And I doubt that US would drop nuclear bombs on their own cities...

So, it's offensive then, right?

And I really can't see how can I live without my country having a nuke?

Oh great, then what's the point of having nukes if nobody's gonna fire first? If Iran has nukes for defensive purposes, and America has for defense too, why to have nukes at all? They're just a waste of space and money.

I believe we're way off topic. But why has every damn topic in this forum contain Bush? Why does this man with IQ 80 think that he's gonna rule the world. I just can't wait until someone kills him, and seeing where he's gone to, it's gonna happen for sure. Sooner or later. I just don't understand why do terrorist kill innocent people instead of killing those responsable ones?

^^terrorists = soldiers on both sides

I just can't wait until someone kills him, and seeing where he's gone to, it's gonna happen for sure. Sooner or later.

That needs to be bold! lol, well someone is surely planing to do that, I can bet on it. But Bush is prob scared to cuise around USA and do good shit. that man, needs to get some idea of running YOUR country not PEOPLES :nope::weird:

Yes, Bush is a big hypocrite. He's always selling some stuff about "a war against terrorism" when he's done more evil than all terrorists altogether.

Simple: fear.

not counting 911.

I am for israel. They get kicked out everywhere. Now they there, and all those other lands want to distroy them, There surounded.

and slayer, about bush? fear for what?

Edited by Jace

I am from holland, born in England, lived for 2 years in Brunei. I meant to sai that jews/isreali's are getting tret's from all the lands around them. So I do think they should be able to live in peace. I dunno wy when israel gave gaza to palastina, Hamas still want them out of what they call "their land"

I am for Israel. I know, my english is crap, but mark for, not from. Same as, I'm on Israel's side. But I do think Israel should stop attacking know. So if Hezbollah now attacks or palestina. The world can c that they started. But, however, even if they stop. Iran is sure to bomb israel as soon as it's got all their boms.

btw, wasn't the maner to make those boms not robd from holland and brought to pakistan and endid up in Iran. Or is that just fake?

Edited by Jace

----I really think that Israel is the problem here. Not to be anti semitic or anything.

I would agree with that. THis war outbroke becuase Palestinian soldiers captured some IDF(?) (isralie defense [something] )

Leaders and wouldn't release them. And Israel Bomb palestine and all hell broke lose becuase of this. It was uncalled for.

Israel went and destroyed a 6 billion dollar Power plant and a many buildings and Bridges among other things.

Edited by Sabin