Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Claude, Tommy, CJ or Toni?

I would like to see maybe tommy vercetti as a old man in gta4 who loses all his power but other than that nothing maybe someone like that film star in vice city maybe a couple others but the charachter should be someone new.

The onlyGTA character I don't like so far is Toni.Just didn't liek that game much.But I would like to see some main characters of GTA in future GTA gamges but not as main character again.Just maybe at the most a few mission for or with him or jsut have him in a cameo.But I used to hate VC until now and right now my fav. guy ironically is Tommy.He's "badass".Period.Though all GTA characters are badass.

edit:It'd be cool to see Claude in a future GTA and hear him talk to find out what his voice is like.

Edited by Nate10

The onlyGTA character I don't like so far is Toni.Just didn't liek that game much.But I would like to see some main characters of GTA in future GTA gamges but not as main character again.Just maybe at the most a few mission for or with him or jsut have him in a cameo.But I used to hate VC until now and right now my fav. guy ironically is Tommy.He's "badass".Period.Though all GTA characters are badass.

edit:It'd be cool to see Claude in a future GTA and hear him talk to find out what his voice is like.

Hes mute, he cant talk.

Hes mute, he cant talk.

Err.Guess you didnt' read my post.I'll higlight in red what "you didn't read".

Hes mute, he cant talk.

Err.Guess you didnt' read my post.I'll higlight in red what "you didn't read".

lol hes mute. He cant talk at all. Do you get what I'm saying. He cant speak at all. His voice box is f***ed.

Hes mute, he cant talk.

Ever heard of brain transplants?

Lol, Claude most likely is mute but just because he didn't talk doesn't mean he is and the fact that CJ said it doesn't make it true either. He could be just shy, lol just kidding. Damn I just noticed why was racing all these people with disabilities? Woozie is blind and Claude is mute. I agree he probably will never talk but it would be cool if he did.

Lol, Claude most likely is mute but just because he didn't talk doesn't mean he is and the fact that CJ said it doesn't make it true either. He could be just shy, lol just kidding. Damn I just noticed why was racing all these people with disabilities? Woozie is blind and Claude is mute. I agree he probably will never talk but it would be cool if he did.

no, Claude's just cool only