Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Claude, Tommy, CJ or Toni?

We have al played these characters but would you want any to actually to return?

I would like CJ to return. He was my favourite playable character. Tommy should return too, but not Toni. he was boring to play as he was just a mammas boy.

:erm::bleh::D I Would Like That Return Tommy, If Is Not f Main Character, Maybe The Main Guy Can Reciebed Jobs From Him, :innocent::huh:

Yeah that would be cool, missims from Tommy. Wouldnt you wonder though, why he isnt in Vice City? He had a drug and protections ring in a mansion, why would he give that up?

Maybe a new gang tryed to take over his business and he failed because Ken Rosenburg left him. The Same goes for Avery Carrington who we found out left Vice City in LCS. So then Tommy only had those two bodyguards and Mercedes.

Edited by Woozie

Yeah, i would like Mr. Vercetti to return. But i dont mind CJ, he said some funny stuff, i dont know why many people dont like him.

Yeah thats a good idea. He doesnt have Lance, Rosenburg, Avery or Kent Paul. Claude might never return as when you hear that gun shot who says it was just Maria who got shot.

I'd like to see Tommy of course and see Claude and have him finally talk for once.....

if GTA 4 takes place after GTA 3 then Tommy would be kind of old in age.

in 2007 Tommy would only be 56...that isnt that old. I mean he would be getting up there but he isnt old. Avery was 51 in VC and 63 in LCS and he was able to run around before you killed him. I think it wouldnt if we played Tommy at age 56.

They should include tommy as he seems to be the most popular. I dont think claude will return, i think R* will want a twist. Maybe Catalina is alive and torments CJ again.

Even though GTA4 is going to be a new era and is gonna have everything new and stuff so you'll play as a new character but that doesn't mean other characters from previous GTA games won't make cameos. From the 4 protaganists I would like for Tommy to return.

Would be funny if ya would c Claude pop up again:p, I'd got for CJ, But then it would need to be liberty city again. so I'd say claude, again...

I would like to see CJ return in a cameo where he is married to Denise Robinson and the stepfather to Denise's three kids. That would provide closure to the terrible circumstances that Carl had to endure in GTA: SA.

CJ should make a cameo, it wouldnt surprise me if he is married to Denise. I thought it was the cop girlfriend who had 3 kids. I would hate Claude to return I didnt like him at all.

Imagine if CJ and Tommy both made cameos, and they both started to argue with each other...

That would be really cool. Tommy though would just get a colt python out of his pocket and shot CJ. If only he could argue with Toni.

Yh, it would be good to see them fight, but i would prefer a fist fight, and not resulting in any of them getting killed, i doubt Rockstar would kill a protagonist (posh word!) like that. It would be good if Toni and Tommy had a gunfight though.

Edited by K_P

Very fancy word KP. Na Toni's time has come to an end. Tommy should take him out, or the charater you play in GTA 4. That would be quite therapthueic as Toni was very irratating.