The new character is.........

seddo87

So its been confirmed that the new character is no other than Victor Vance the brother of Lance Vance in GTA Vice City. Although now this squashes rumors that rockstar never kill off main characters as Victor dies in tyhe opening scenes of GTA Vice City during the ambush on the drugs deal.

2860.jpg

Hey i am not saying don't like the charecter but dont you think he is a bit chubby i am not being rude but all the clothes in the game will look silly on him because he looks a bit old.... And I dont think psp has got enough membory to have a gym in the game. :down:

Who cares if the main character is a wee bit chubby, heck, i wouldn't care if the main character was morbidly obese and in need of a triple coronary heart bypass, as long as we just get closure.... Besides, if you were fat you could sit on cops, and...and...stuff. :unsure:

It is just hard to tell now but wait until the game comes out and you will see that he isn't chubby (I hope). Just look at what happened to Toni; remember in GTA3 he was really fat and then in LCS 3 years ago he was normal. Toni was really fat in GTA3 and he lost a lot of weight when we went back 3 years and Vic wasn't even that fat in VC so imagine what 2 years back will do to him.

Getting back on topic, Vic Vance is going to be an awesome character, the only thing I don't like is that he's going to die and you have to work beside Lance who backstabs Tommy in VC two years later. But it's all good, I can't wait to play VCS and see all the things leading to Vice City. Vic Vance is going to be a fine addition to the list of protaginists in the GTA3 era.

P.S. Now that Vic is going to be bald and has a goatee he sort of reminds me of 8 Ball don't you guys think so?

Edited by ArturKim21

I agree with most of you. What's the point of playing a character that dies two years later? At least he wasn't killed at the hands of Tommy and technically Tommy did avenge his death by getting the money and the drugs back and killing the man who was responsible, albiet also killing his brother in the process.

So what if he dies two years later, have you guys not read the news topic where tilly gave us his crazy idea (that just might be true) that without Vic there would be no Vice City (he saved it some how) thus enabling Tommy to take it over again? I might have confused you guys but just go to the newest news about VCS and you'll see what I mean. So if Vic did save the city in a way his death would not be invain. Just like Trekman said: Tommy avenged Vic's death by killing the man responsible but also killing Lance in the process; I'd say that's pretty fair. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah you guys should thank Chris for translating tilly's idea into English.

Edited by ArturKim21

• 2 weeks later...
Just to let you guys know. Every gta stories always has a new charater. It just talks about the history of the charaters side. It wont be victor vance.

You JUST said it won't be Victor....

Ya but some that you nevered worked for in gta. Victor vance is perfect. We dont really know anything about him. I wonder if you doing any missions for lance vance dance.

Now you say it will?

AND FOR THE LAST TIME, HIS NAME IS NOT "LANCE VANCE DANCE"!!!!! IT'S JUST LANCE VANCE! CHRIST PEOPLE!