The Lost Vice City Island?

Patty-T

Apparently VCS will be much bigger then VC. Also there will be hurricanes. Do you think that maybe there was another island in Vice City but at the start of the game it was hit by a hurricane, so everyone evacuated to other parts of vice city. Victor Vance is a marine who must come in to help clean up this destroyed island. The island is still full of old destroyed buildings, abandoned cars, construction equipment and other marines. While in Vice Victor meets up with his brother Lance. On the radio there are reports saying the island that was hit is slowly sinking, which is why it's not in VC. For some reason Victor stops helping with the clean up and goes off to do other things with his brother. The destroyed island is the perfect place to do drug deals and that sort of thing.

I'd hate to see ferries again - it would be too much of a cliche (first time ever using that word). A very cool idea, nonetheless, but I don't see rockstar doing it. Unless the isand were to magically instantly rebuild itself there would be a slow process and the models would take up alot of space.

I have to agree with Righty, it's a very cool idea but I don't think R* would do something like that. I know they are somehow going to expand Vice City but I don't think it will be another island that was somehow destroyed... But what do I know, if it does happen you can rub it in all us non-believers' faces'. Until then it is all a mystery to me.

That's MEGA strange

If VC was small at the start then VCS made bigger

VCS should be set later then VC

VC didn't have that stuff

It would still if VCS had it

VCS is set ealier then VC

What I mean is that VCS had more stuff even though it was set in an earlier time. VC demolished it?

whne they said they were gonna make VCS so much bigger, thye meant thy were adding mre draw distiance, able to swim, new water features, possibly more altitude when u gte in the helicoptors, etc.

i doubt their will be a "lost island"

• 6 months later...