Pickpocketing

I agree 100% with Spaz. Icepick you dont properly discuss whats on the topic you uts say random and pointless things. Stop trying to pick arguements just think about what you are about to post before you do actually post it. If its pointless then dont as you will be doing everyone a favour.

Pickpocketing is a very good idea, you could also pickpocket phones or other valubles.

In R*'s The warriors if you wanted to mug someone you would have to grapple them then press triangle, then there will be a mini-game in which you have to hold your joystick in the postion where it vibrates, until they give you the money, but you had to be quick or they'll escape!
The system used in "TheWarriors" worked very well I thought.

I'd be all for them using that.

Yeah, I though about that too before, I would like that but I dont think Tilly does... :bleh:

In R*'s The warriors if you wanted to mug someone you would have to grapple them then press triangle, then there will be a mini-game in which you have to hold your joystick in the postion where it vibrates, until they give you the money, but you had to be quick or they'll escape!

That sounds like too much hassle to rob someone when you can just pop them in the head and then take their money.

It might be in GTA4 since we've seen pickpocketing in GTA2. Also, I'd like to have the store robbing feature from VC back. And maye that would be the system how pickpocketing will work. Get to a ped and show him a knife, and he would give you his purse, or wallet. Or maybe you could sneak up to him and press ENTER to steal something from his pocket. And then run...

You could pick pocket in GTA 2? Since when?

And check the phrase I bolded. HIS purse? :lol: