2 New GTA VCS Screenshots

K_P

The peeps at Gtapsp.com are saying this under the caption.

'Victor Vance and the Phoenix car. Notice the unknown ship in the background too'

Personally i dont know what it is.

And for the second pic it reads

'A new pedestrian walks past a Stinger. Notice there is no construction site in the background (the one that you blew up in Vice City with mini helicopters)'

Some more game info too...

One of the game's SMG's will be able to be silenced

The Phoenix and Stinger will return

Vic appears with a tattoo on his right arm in a couple of screenshots although it is unclear whether these will be customizable.

Water effects will not be purely cosmetic. Weather will affect the vehicle handling on the water so riding a Jet-Ski during a thunderstorm probably isn't a good idea.

Enjoy...!

Edited by K_P

Some more game info too...

One of the game's SMG's will be able to be silenced

The Phoenix and Stinger will return

Vic appears with a tattoo on his right arm in a couple of screenshots although it is unclear whether these will be customizable.

Water effects will not be purely cosmetic. Weather will affect the vehicle handling on the water so riding a Jet-Ski during a thunderstorm probably isn't a good idea.

Enjoy...!

That sounds awesome.

I wonder when it rains, if it affects the way cars handle, on the road. Causing them to slip and slide.

Is it Victor Vance though. I remember in Vice City Lance and Victor are partners in their drug business, this must have been going on for a while. But in "Back Ally Brawl" I trhink thats what its called, Lance says to Tommy "We're to hombres in a strange town..........." So this must mean Lance has never been to Vice City before as its a "starnge town" its not familar to him. As they were in the drug business together it seems unlikly that Viktor would have been in Vice City unless it was years before like the 70s.

Is it Victor Vance though. I remember in Vice City Lance and Victor are partners in their drug business, this must have been going on for a while. But in "Back Ally Brawl" I trhink thats what its called, Lance says to Tommy "We're to hombres in a strange town..........." So this must mean Lance has never been to Vice City before as its a "starnge town" its not familar to him. As they were in the drug business together it seems unlikly that Viktor would have been in Vice City unless it was years before like the 70s.

Yes it has been confirmed that Victor Vance will be the main character. :)

The way i did it was first upload them to tinypic.com, then remeber the url's (Copy and paste them in word) Now put them on your post, but on each one highlight them, and on top of the section you write you will see a little picture symbol click on that and you will see something similiar to or something like that surronding that url. do this for each single url.....Sorry if this is a little complicated!

Yeah nice point there Vic, I actually forgot for a minute that Lance was setting you up. I am kinda confused though, was Lance setting you up from the beginning or after Sonny called him and stuff?

Getting back on topic, that boat in the backround does look like the Malibu, but after you look at it closely you can see the outline of a regular boat (with neon lights).