Do you think there could be a female main character?

Bear

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean sexist. But even if they did, the world can't deny that it has female killers. If GTA4's protaginist was in fact a female and R* gets complaints that they are telling lies and how women are nice and would never kill anyone the world has a stereotype over women and men. Well it does but people have to open up their eyes and see that a killer can be anyone, man or woman. If they started out with all female protaginists and then suddenly changed to male I bet R* wouldn't get any complaints, in fact they would probably have fans because men are the "real" killers but that's not the case. I'm gonna stop now because I'm afraid I'm gonna start repeating the same point over and over again which I have already done. So yeah I wouldn't mind if the protaginist was a female.Just the world has to many stereotypes over men and women.

Edited by ArturKim21

I was going to quote all the stupid stereotyped BS posts but there's too many of them.

Tilly, Victor, SHUT THE f*** UP. You have NO proof that there are "more men" doing "bad" things except that you see it more often. Which means shit. First off, you haven't been on this Earth very long. Second off, you don't hear even 1/10th of the stuff that happens in this world. I GUARANTEE THAT.

And are you SERIOUSLY going to tell me that girls can't be Ninja? OH MY f***IN' GOD. WOW. JUST WOW. Dude I've personally MET girls who could kick your ass in sparring. I know two that spar with eachother quite a lot and are GOOD at it. Wanna know something else? They taught themselves. They didn't take classes or anything like that.

If you think about it, women are usually more graceful than men((USUALLY, I'm NOT stereotyping, I'm just insulting guys who think they have to be big burly "manly" men)). Sword fighting and similar forms are combat require things like grace, speed, and accuracy. These are almost ALL found in "girly" things like, hm, BALLET!

So, I guess women can't be pirates either, right? My girlfriend is a pirate. A damn good one. Her friend is one of the best pirates I've met in person. She stole the hat off my head((check my profile picture)) without me knowing it and then a few minutes later handed it back.

If you want to continue being sexist little assholes your opinion will be ignored by me. And not just in this topic. I don't deal lightly with sexists. My mom is one. It's annoying as hell. Besides, women are some of the greatest creatures on this planet. They are walking forms of beauty. Show some respect before I have to come over there and knock the respect into you a few times.

And that, is THAT.

Do I care in the least? Nope.

If the decision was mine? Probably male, because it just works, I guess. I'm a male. So I like playing as myself.

But I'd consider a female. I love females. And it would be fun to be a chick DESTROYING 10-20 big huge mob men at a time. Besides, it's fun to switch roles. I'm not going to deny that I cross dress sometimes. And for no reason((without cross dressing)), I'll wear high heels, my favorite being stilettos((the pointy heeled ones for those of you wondering)).

i think its stupid. kill bill is bullshit. its made after an anime and in all animes the girls are super ninjas. but thats not real. when was the last time you saw a lady in the mafia fighting for drugs and stuff? i think it would be dumb.

i agree besides the eye she pulls out is only jelly she acts tough when normally if a woman was chasing after her she wouldnt pull out a sword she would run a mile

granted they could make a girl as the playable charachter but that might put off a fair few people

i agree besides the eye she pulls out is only jelly she acts tough when normally if a woman was chasing after her she wouldnt pull out a sword she would run a mile

granted they could make a girl as the playable charachter but that might put off a fair few people

You're a f***in' low sexist. Stop stereotyping women. If YOU ran after MY girlfriend, she'd laugh in your face before slicing you in half at the waist. And then you'd have to deal with me, of course. But that's beside the point.

And who cares if it was "only jelly". It's a MOVIE YOU DIPSHIT. THEY WON'T PULL OUT A REAL EYE! Jesus Christ grow some hair on your balls so you can stop being so insecure about your manhood.

And it would only put off stupid, ignorant, slobby, low-life, POS scum sexist pigs like yourself.

Get out of here. Your opinion is no longer valid in my eyes.

In my opinion it should be a male. You wouldnt normally see a women running around with a shotgun popping every person she sees, and you wouldnt really think that a women would do drug deals etc.

Wow, you're a sexist, too? You don't see guys running around with shotguns shooting people for now reason either, you jackass.

In my opinion it should be a male. You wouldnt normally see a women running around with a shotgun popping every person she sees, and you wouldnt really think that a women would do drug deals etc

I doubt any of us have seen a man running down the street with a shotgun and shooting people, who dont run when someone is running around with a gun. Grow up, open your eyes and your mind. Otherwise your, as Spaz said, your opinion isnt valid.