Do you think there could be a female main character?

Bear

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO!Are you kidding?Man I don`t want to play as a pussy I want a male character cause the main character should be tough to inspire fear to enemies and ofcourse a "girl" does not do that.the IQ of the people who say the main-character should be a girl is NULE!

i think its stupid. kill bill is bullshit. its made after an anime and in all animes the girls are super ninjas. but thats not real. when was the last time you saw a lady in the mafia fighting for drugs and stuff? i think it would be dumb.
tomb raider is such crap, no girl has ever done that at all. the most active lady like that is the one CIA operative for the goverment and really doesnt do much. and same with sin city, its a comic.

man you have to be the most sexist motherf***er around. You act as if women are the scum of the earth and that they can't do anything for them selves.

NO!Are you kidding?Man I don`t want to play as a pussy I want a male character cause the main character should be tough to inspire fear to enemies and ofcourse a "girl" does not do that.the IQ of the people who say the main-character should be a girl is NULE!

oh great another sexist man GET A LIFE

SHAME

Edited by KingGoliath-Wu Zi Mu

It amazes me that even though so much has changed for women there are still such sexist pigs out there who still belive in the early 19th centuary way of life.

SOme women can be much tougher then men, I still think its a good idea. Women are criminals and are tough, yes they are more likely to be in fraud. they would have chnage some stuff but who says its a bad thing.

Some women can be much tougher then men, I still think its a good idea. Women are criminals and are tough, yes they are more likely to be in fraud. they would have chnage some stuff but who says its a bad thing.

Bear's right, look at Joan Hannington, one of britains most notorious jewel theives, i bet she has more balls than most guys here (including me, admittedly)

You who think women cant have equal opportunities are just chauvanist neanderthals.

Well who says that the main character has to be a gangbanger. Why cant the next main character be more into fraud and other organised crime. But still have the same missions the previous GTAs had. So a women could still make a great main character and what reasons are there that they cant gangbang? Its uncommon yes but it doesnt mean it cant happen.

You're a f*cking blidiot (Not a typo, Victor Vance said this to Lance) for thinking a female main character is plain sh*t. Your IQ is obviously low for you to be talking sh*t like that. You're a sexist asshole that's too scared to give it a chance playing with a hardcore female character. I think it's a low chance of happening but don't run your big mouth about sh*t you don't know.

i think its stupid. kill bill is bullshit. its made after an anime and in all animes the girls are super ninjas. but thats not real. when was the last time you saw a lady in the mafia fighting for drugs and stuff? i think it would be dumb.
tomb raider is such crap, no girl has ever done that at all. the most active lady like that is the one CIA operative for the goverment and really doesnt do much. and same with sin city, its a comic.

man you have to be the most sexist motherf***er around. You act as if women are the scum of the earth and that they can't do anything for them selves.

oh great another sexist man GET A LIFE

SHAME

Man go play Tomb Raider if you want a girl main character!The GTA games will always have an MALE main-character.You need to get a life man!I`m straight but I don`t want to play as a girl in a game where you kill hundreds of people,driv like a maniak and so other things,this is a job for a man not 4 a lil girl. sorry for saying this but you pissed me off ,Get a life he sas!hahaaha

Man go play Tomb Raider if you want a girl main character!The GTA games will always have an MALE main-character.You need to get a life man!I`m straight but I don`t want to play as a girl in a game where you kill hundreds of people,driv like a maniak and so other things,this is a job for a man not 4 a lil girl. sorry for saying this but you pissed me off ,Get a life he sas!hahaaha

hem hem what the hell do you mean by little girl. Do you have this image of a helpless damsel in distress in your tiny little mind. There are so many women that could kick your arse and so many others. Why does GTA just because thye have always had a male mean they are bound to keep males as the protagnist. Why cant they break the mould and try something new?

By the way we have showed no interest into whether you are straight or not so why say it?

how about they keep the male for the character and just put a female in a multiplayer thing if they keep it so then everyones happy

Yesy with that I agree but only 4 multiplayer ,if they put multiplayer I will play as a a male who wants can play a female I have nothing agaist it but not when I do missions .I don`t find proper 4 a game like GTA to have the MAIN charactef to be female but I didn`t say that I will not play it just cause it`s a female,I like girls but not in VGames to be main characters only in some games.I appologise if I was 2 nervous and I insulted someone .Sorry I was probably drunk when I wrote that but I still DON`t want female-main charac,only on Multiplayer.

I'd rather have a male character, because I'm male, but I wouldn't really see a problem with having a female character on the game. Getting a choice to pick either male or female would be good, but how would they embed two different characters into the main story.

I think we should be able to create our own character, and pick male of female, along with how he/she looks. They should assign a name for you (2 names, one for male and one for female) so they could use the name in dialogue.

and for all you sexists, remember that ANYONE can pull a trigger, so your "girls are weak" argument is stupid, small minded, and plain sexist. Also, alot of famous people in martial arts are females.

Edited by Liberty Overlord

I reckon it might be fun to play a girl and download a mod to see her nude lol

If pixelated females turn you on. :mellow:

Well Tony's Assassin, in Scarface is a female and she's badass. Kind of funny that she looks so innocent, but has a badass attitude.

Maybe have a playable female side character instead?

Edited by MiamiViceCity