Do you think there could be a female main character?

Bear

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your statement was still stupid, because a male character isn't original, in the least.

And who the f*** cares what the majority wants? The majority of people who don't want a female character, have this opinion because they are sexist assholes. So their opinion on a female character no longer counts. In my personal opinion, having a female character would be the same as having a black character. Don't agree? Welcome to the world of being a discriminatory asshole. Congratulations.

i think a female would be a bad idea and Im not sexist. I thinkk it would lose its originality.

That is almost as dumb as the "girls can't be strong" statement......

Well not to discriminate, BUT… Although women can be strong, they can't be nearly as strong as men because of testosterones. I do agree that the statement ps3 player had was sort of dumb, but yours wasn't that great either.

Women being just as tough or even tougher than a guy would have been a better way of putting it. I think that a female character would be extremely original compared to most games and I wouldn’t mind it at all as long as the storyline stays roughly the same as when the main character was a male.

Spaz I am not agianst females, I just think it would be a bad idea becasue I think the majority of people want the charachter to be male.

I would want to be Male.

Being a Female wouldnt seem right.

It would ruin GTA.

That makes no damn sense. That would be sick!!! Being a female in GTA. I would really enjoy that.

Wouldn't that give the game an AO rating?
ah god. you guys should stop arguing about sex pixels and girl gta character. ppl who liked hot coffee were wierd. period. and female GTA is not going to happen, Rockstar is not going to take that risk.

Tell me have you ever seen a woman rob a bank, do a heist, murder a bunch of ppl, do a major drug deal, rule the streets, or steal a bunch of cars?(after 1900 dont tell me about those old west ppl)

I have only even HEARD of them in the movies. its not realistic (dont flame me about "ooohhhh well gtas not supposed to be realistic" different realistic there pal) a guy doing the crazy crimes, robbing a bank, doing a drug ambush and all that other stuff is wayyy more realistic. girl action protagonists can stay with other games. not gta.

and girls are not pieces of meat. there just not for gta. if your a girl you can play gta, thats fine, its regular. but theres not gunna be a girl character.

Tilly, STOP IGNORING WHAT I'M SAYING, do you HEAR ME? When's the last time you saw a guy do all of that? OH YEAH, YOU HAVEN'T. Have you personally met everyone in the Mafia? No? What about the Triads? The Yakuza? Oh come on, haven't you met everyone in every gang? Isn't that how you know there aren't any females?

im talking about NEWS and COPS and stuff, not real life. the worst ive seen is a gang shooting (wahey no girls!)

and funny you say about mafia! and because you dont know me i CAN safely say this. my friends dad was in the mafia in the 70s. he knows many many mafia ppl and ive met only one, his name was richie, he taught me how to break somones arm.

when did i say about knowing every gang member. but ive never HEARD OR SEEN about any woman sniper ( like the one that camped out on my freeway for like 3 days) or anything big like that.

and thats not even hardly the point in my post. im just saying that girls wont be in the game. you know i dont like arguments so drop it and you guys can fantasize all you want about girl gta. have fun.

There are so many women prisons that are full with Oh My God!!! Women prisoners :o Who Knew??? These prisons are hardly a day trip that people go on for the hell of it. They are full because these women are dangerous criminals. WHo probably did rob a bank, murder someone or lots of people.

U all have to admit - basically guys are the ones that play GTA games. i mean how many women have u seen in this forum? Im not saying that a woman cant be strong and badass, im saying that most of guys dont like to play as a girl.

Bear is one of them, And she plays it, I can't see why everyone is against a female character in GTA, I might have better Improvements from the other games.

First off I just want to say I'm not trying to offend anyone here in anyway.

People keep saying "Only guys play GTA". Well before San Andreas came out there were very few African Americans that played Grand Theft Auto. When Vice City came out, I might have seen 1 African American purchasing it. When San Andreas came out it was half and half. So maybe bringing in a female main character that is all about kicking ass and not there to show off her stuff...maybe more females would play GTA games.

People keep saying "Only guys play GTA". Well before San Andreas came out there were very few African Americans that played Grand Theft Auto. When Vice City came out, I might have seen 1 African American purchasing it. When San Andreas came out it was half and half. So maybe bringing in a female main character that is all about kicking ass and not there to show off her stuff...maybe more females would play GTA games.

Well thats a good point but what im say ing is that Catilana was different she was a bitch and you get them sorts but most girls like that dont have the back story like say Toni or Tommy coz most mafia gangs wont take girls thats why Catilana had to run her own gang to be able to be such a badass chick.

Spaz im not being sexist, nor do i look at picxels coz i have someone in real life to stare at, IN REAL LIFE. And i saying that they should stick to pole postion is so they dont hurt and we dont have activitses up Rockstar ass.

Well thats a good point but what im say ing is that Catilana was different she was a bitch and you get them sorts but most girls like that dont have the back story like say Toni or Tommy coz most mafia gangs wont take girls thats why Catilana had to run her own gang to be able to be such a badass chick.

Spaz im not being sexist, nor do i look at picxels coz i have someone in real life to stare at, IN REAL LIFE. And i saying that they should stick to pole postion is so they dont hurt and we dont have activitses up Rockstar ass.

LOL, you make me laugh. You said that a female character wouldn't have a back story because she would be rejected from getting into a gang or crime family such as the mafia...that would be the back story. From there the female character would get to the top by creating her own gang, crime family or whatever.

Ok first of all no too many fans would be dissappointed (too boring and has been done twice and even 3 times if you count GTA1) and plus GTA4 is a brand new triliogy or whatever and is going to have everything new (new city, characters, almost everything). Second of all this topic is 2 YEARS OLD! Lol. So DeBlaise34 if you're still there check the date of the topic before you post in it (maybe a good 2 weeks you shouldn't post in it).

No, it will not be possible, if not Rockstar would have changed the name from "Grand Theft Auto" to "Superwoman Auto Thief".

Ogtam I see your point in introducing females to the game and it would attract female gamers however Rokcstar could lost its male consumeers.

Sorta like how Rockstar lost every white male fan because they introduced an african american to the game? I think not. True fans would stick with it.

Ok first of all no too many fans would be dissappointed (too boring and has been done twice and even 3 times if you count GTA1) and plus GTA4 is a brand new triliogy or whatever and is going to have everything new (new city, characters, almost everything). Second of all this topic is 2 YEARS OLD! Lol. So DeBlaise34 if you're still there check the date of the topic before you post in it (maybe a good 2 weeks you shouldn't post in it).

No, it will not be possible, if not Rockstar would have changed the name from "Grand Theft Auto" to "Superwoman Auto Thief".

Since when do the words "Grand", "Theft" or "Auto" mean male?