Weapons in GTA: San Andreas

LoneWolf62798003

I have downloaded some weapons mods, and I just now downloaded the downgrader.

now, like I were stupid: explain step by step how I install the weapons individually and manually. I have SAMI, but I cant get the damn thing to work. (its like working a wet powder shot pistol: it goes click, looks cool, but you end up ####ed when oncoming fire from working automatics tears you apart)

I have IMG tool, and it works. I am smart enough to follow directions, so please give me good details. when I go home, I dont have internet, so I dont want to have to write my questions down on paper (I have better things to track, like work for college).

also, I wanna know if Grim and Silent Viper are around this forum. I think they are, but I dont know. of course its not just for them. its for anyone who does weapons for GTA, and for anyone who likes guns.

and by the way...

doesnt it irritate some of you to have to replace weapons? dont you guys want to have the ability to add extra rifles instead of having to chose forever over an AK or a FAMAS? who knows of a way to simply add more stuff to it?

and for weapons talk...

I am a big fan of modern weapon models. here are a few that I would go nuts for if they were available for GTA:SA

the M8

the FN SCAR

the P90 (I know its available, but I want it in my hands [actually CJ's hands])

the MP7

the Glock 18SD (with fully automatic like it really should have)

the M249 SPW

the Ultimax 100

the PSG1SD

the SL9SD

the M82A2 (thats the one that sits up on the shoulder with a bullpup design, and its held like an RPG7)

the USAS12 (thats a South Korean automatic shotgun that is very stable at fully automatic because of its weight)

the DSA SA58

the SA80

the AW Covert

it can go on, but I have to have my books in front of me to remember it all.

so who here agree's with me?

• 11 months later...

hey, sorry I haven't updated this sooner, but I found stuff lately.

I found the M8.

I found the MP7, M249, SA80, M95, M107, SL8, PSG1, as well as some other (not so cool) stuff. I found a WWII kit, but I don't want WWII weapons, especially in a kit that didn't tell me this. it just said "Lepper" something. lets move forward.