3 Things I Need Help For

-.-Hxax-.-

No 1: How Do You Bunny Hop On A BMX, I Only Changed 2 Controls And That Was "E" To Sprint And

"Space Bar" To Jump, I Tried Pressing Space Bar To Jump With The BMX But It Does Nothing

No 2: How Do You Do A Stoppie Or How Do You Pull A Wheelie, I Told You The Controls I Changed Above

No 3: Is There Any Way To Change The Controls For The Mission With Zero When You Fly That Toy Plane Thing And Destroy The Vans And All That Before He Completes The Deliverys

The Controls For The RC Plane Was

"W" To Go Forward

"Q" To Go Left

"E" To Go Right

I Really Hate Them Controls Cos I Cant Complete That Mission With Them

I Want The Controls Changed To

"W" To Go Forward

"A" To Go Left

"D" To Go Right

And Lastly "S" To Go Backwards

Need Help Badly For All Them Above And Another 1 From Below PLS

P.S I Need Help From The SAMI Thing

I Downloaded A Mod Witch Was The Nissan Skyline From 2F2F

I Folowed The Instructions And When I Start The Game On The Loading Screen It Only Goes Half Way And It Then Freezes

No 1: How Do You Bunny Hop On A BMX, I Only Changed 2 Controls And That Was "E" To Sprint And

"Space Bar" To Jump, I Tried Pressing Space Bar To Jump With The BMX But It Does Nothing

No 2: How Do You Do A Stoppie Or How Do You Pull A Wheelie, I Told You The Controls I Changed Above

No 3: Is There Any Way To Change The Controls For The Mission With Zero When You Fly That Toy Plane Thing And Destroy The Vans And All That Before He Completes The Deliverys

The Controls For The RC Plane Was

"W" To Go Forward

"Q" To Go Left

"E" To Go Right

I Really Hate Them Controls Cos I Cant Complete That Mission With Them

I Want The Controls Changed To

"W" To Go Forward

"A" To Go Left

"D" To Go Right

And Lastly "S" To Go Backwards

Need Help Badly For All Them Above And Another 1 From Below PLS

P.S I Need Help From The SAMI Thing

I Downloaded A Mod Witch Was The Nissan Skyline From 2F2F

I Folowed The Instructions And When I Start The Game On The Loading Screen It Only Goes Half Way And It Then Freezes

ok number 1 use whatever button it is to fire or the secondry fire one should work for bunny hops!

number 2 when you brake keep hold of w for a stoppie and also hold brake. for wheelie accelerate and hold s that works.

number 3 change them in veichle controlls as you would normally.

hope this helps :D

1: l ctrl

2:Lean foward and press s, Wheely lean backword

3:N00b, it aint a car. Your handling will make it really difficult. Just post your save and some1 will do it if you really can't

4:Don't use sami if it doesn't work. it could be that you have V2, then downgrade. You put in a wrong handling. Or just Sami (doesn't work for me). Try manuel.