Who really killed cj's moms

ThePunisher

Where was his moms. I didn't see anyone .

Near the end some Ballas in the Green Sabre do a drive by and shoot at CJ's house. You never actually see CJ's mom but Sweet rushes in there screaming mom (and stops Kendl from going in and she's creaming noo and some other stuff I can't remember) and some stuff like that. And then he calls CJ and this is also heard in the opening cutscene of SA and says: CJ, it's moms, she's dead. Or something like that. How could you miss it?

I know this is off topic but how old is CJ?

Edited by ArturKim21

Near the end some Ballas in the Green Sabre do a drive by and shoot at CJ's house. You never actually see CJ's mom but Sweet rushes in there screaming mom (and stops Kendl from going in and she's creaming noo and some other stuff I can't remember) and some stuff like that. And then he calls CJ and this is also heard in the opening cutscene of SA and says: CJ, it's moms, she's dead. Or something like that. How could you miss it?

I know this is off topic but how old is CJ?

CJ's probably in his late twenties.

On topic:

Sweet: Carl, it's Sweet.

Carl: Sup, Sweet! What you want?

Sweet: It's moms, bro. She's dead.

That plays at the end of the Introduction and the beginning of SA, I'm 100% sure of it.

If I decided to become an unwed father through human cloning, I wouldn't make it based directly on myself. I would make a female version of myself who would be my daughter and I would name her Marlene Eleanor Helen.

In which I'd immediately put out a petition to have that child killed immediately.

We definitely have enough crazy people in this world.

• 3 weeks later...