Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i did it who cares there like a one in 20 million chance that they'll find out who you are

those statistics are for australians only

lol I Might Actually get to meet Slayer this Summer, i got a uncle who lives in the same city so yeah, i have his address and my mom and uncle know exactly where it is so woot :lol: O and if i get a chance next summer, Go meet Engel Or Ghost B) i love to travel ^_^

"too white"?

What? How can you be too white? I don't understand. And it's not like everyone here is black, as if you'd be out of place or something. Because as everyone knows, there are no black people on the Internet, so there :P

WIG!

it is NOT a wig: 397563757_62f4707b94_o.jpg

lol @ the wig comments

kokane when are you gonna go brunette again? I mean like, light brown, if you know what I mean, not dark... but like, a little darker than blonde you are now... this sentence has gone wrong.

Also, your pics are on flickr... you have an account there? what's your username?

Also, when are you gonna get a proper camera? It's annoying seeing you in such poor quality pics all the time, HI RES FTW!

Agent Mulder?

And here you go. More pictures:

l_6be9b404365c2b08fc790cd37ba808d5.jpg

Me and Keruri in Downtown DeLand. We had fun.

l_34a2b9599ada9d168d6c8494e9b84b48.jpg

At Megacon, Jay and Silent Bob cosplayers. They may not look amazing, but they had the attitudes down perfect.

l_3bd0a736ab76c23bfb2beb7d3b1a3c58.jpg

Me and Jared of The Mindless Tripod Experience and Vulcan Spazzgasm.

DSC00398.jpg

Male body................ FEMALE LEGS? CONFUSION SPAZ!!?

kokane when are you gonna go brunette again? I mean like, light brown, if you know what I mean, not dark... but like, a little darker than blonde you are now... this sentence has gone wrong.

Also, your pics are on flickr... you have an account there? what's your username?

Also, when are you gonna get a proper camera? It's annoying seeing you in such poor quality pics all the time, HI RES FTW!

I donno, I love to be blonde, i won't change that very soon

my username on flickr is Kokane but all my pics are on private or friends only

i donno when i'm gonna get a camera, maybe change the webcam

--------------------------------------

look at my new bling bling :D

408487562_89496c7cb9_o.jpg408487563_25c0b39b3a_o.jpg

408487564_a181f417c9_o.jpg

i have some more pics but i donno wtf is wrong with flickr, maybe later it will work