Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend likes make up on me. But then again it makes me look more feminine, and she's lesbian. So, whatever. I look good in smeared makeup, too. So I usually don't care if it looks nice or not.

Oh Yeah, at times I just put on makeup as a symbol that I'm not normal and I'm Not.rebel from birth. I sang Marilyns songs at Senior prom(not mine,i'm a junior) and thats when people realized that I'm the quietest but most dangerous. I like it when everyone knows you for who you really are.

No offense but that is rather disturbing.

Why, may I ask? I can't see what is wrong with make-up. Eyeliner and shadow really draws attention to your eyes. And with people with really nice eyes, it's a great thing. Like me. Supposedly I have pretty eyes or something. So eyeliner is one of my best friends.

You kind of look like a mini Billie Joe Armstrong. (Green Day sucks... now anyway)

Ha. I see it, sort of. That's funny.

WAIT, did you just say "BACK in the days of American Idiot"? Dude, those weren't "back in the days"...... That was like, last year? Two years ago? Was it even that long? I think Dookie would classify as "Back in the day"....

WAIT, did you just say "BACK in the days of American Idiot"? Dude, those weren't "back in the days"...... That was like, last year? Two years ago? Was it even that long? I think Dookie would classify as "Back in the day"....
No, I was implying back when Dookie and Nimrod were out. Those bring me back. I never said, "Back in the day" of anything. I don't know where that came from. :P Edited by Vicehog

No, I was implying back when Dookie and Nimrod were out. Those bring me back. I never said, "Back in the day" of anything. I don't know where that came from. :P

ye,I said that. who are Dookie and Nimrod?

No, I was implying back when Dookie and Nimrod were out. Those bring me back. I never said, "Back in the day" of anything. I don't know where that came from. :P

ye,I said that. who are Dookie and Nimrod?

Ah, I couldn't tell who Spaz was talking to.

Dookie and Nimrod are older albums made by Green Day in the early to mid 90s. Alternative Rock and Punk Rock kicked ass back then... too bad it went to shit.

A little off topic are we?

Edited by Vicehog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...