Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still the youngest, wooh!

post-3135-1175975459_thumb.jpg

Me dreaming about playing GTA 4 and yes, My sister is a slut.

... so yeah, make sure to stick around for a few years, then take another pic like that... move camera a little more to the left... :P

Meanwhile, I just took a pic of myself just playing with the iSight in PhotoBooth, I added black and white effect, dunno why, but here:

photo_3pvu.jpg

I'm still the youngest, wooh!

post-3135-1175975459_thumb.jpg

Me dreaming about playing GTA 4 and yes, My sister is a slut.

... so yeah, make sure to stick around for a few years, then take another pic like that... move camera a little more to the left... :P

I hate you.

>>

<<

><

Whoa, I just pictureized myself in that position.

Haha... sorry, but everyone tells me I have a hot sister, it annoys me too when they go on about it. It's made me make these sort of comments about anyone who also has a sister who isn't ugly, and looks like they're gonna be hot...

So yeah moving swiftly on... shit... nothing to move on to, let's see if we can get kokane to post MOAR pics. Actually wait, I'll post another pic of myself. Seriously we need older people here, there's too many kids!

Here's me using my magical glow ability:

picture-2uiq.jpg

Haha... sorry, but everyone tells me I have a hot sister, it annoys me too when they go on about it.

That seems to be true - when you were still in your interview there wasn't one guy that walked past without glancing (several times) at your sister.

I can't remember exactly, but I think your mum cracked a joke about she bets it wouldn't be the same if you were sat there (or something)... :P

Haha... sorry, but everyone tells me I have a hot sister, it annoys me too when they go on about it.

That seems to be true - when you were still in your interview there wasn't one guy that walked past without glancing (several times) at your sister.

I can't remember exactly, but I think your mum cracked a joke about she bets it wouldn't be the same if you were sat there (or something)... :P

Haha... yeah well, good, was mostly males there anyway, if everyone walked past and looked at me I'd be worried. However if it were girls... :)