Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

Haha... sorry, but everyone tells me I have a hot sister, it annoys me too when they go on about it. It's made me make these sort of comments about anyone who also has a sister who isn't ugly, and looks like they're gonna be hot...

You have a sister to?

TGTAP, suprises you everyday.

Anyway

can you post them

if that made you upset: please don't warn me

Ow, and someone saying your sis is hot is always better then someone saying she's effin ugly.

I wish I had a bro or sis. *feels lonely*

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, 2 bro's, both older than me. The other day one threw a potato at me... <_<

Siblings are harsh...

Yeah and i'd raher have a sis who's hot than one who looks like it's been dragged backwards through a hedge, cos then you just get abused., Instaed of them being perved at...

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Haha... sorry, but everyone tells me I have a hot sister, it annoys me too when they go on about it. It's made me make these sort of comments about anyone who also has a sister who isn't ugly, and looks like they're gonna be hot...

You have a sister to?

TGTAP, suprises you everyday.

Anyway

can you post them

if that made you upset: please don't warn me

Ow, and someone saying your sis is hot is always better then someone saying she's effin ugly.

Are you talking about more pics of my sis? She stuffs the whole memory of my dads computer with it. She has like 200 pics (no not newds). So there is no problem with me uploading some or sending through MSN.

Shrotly before highschool graduation, this is that event where students say thanks to all teachers and get rings with school's intaglio. The color theme was black and orange, thats why the lame tie. Im the dude BTW and i have a bit shorter hair now.

mefbh.bmp

My 20th birthday, almost bumped my head :D

me2mtv.bmp

My 19th birthday, the big-ass cigar is a present, i dont smoke though, but i had to try it.

me39t6.bmp

If you're wondering why there are those orange logos in these pictures, its because i dont have any photos on this comp so i took them from my gallery thats in a site that is similar to myspace, only Latvian.

Edited by QuickDeath

umm the first one is me and my sisters at my sisters university graduation( yeah i know three sisters ) and yes i know i am pulling a stupid face in that picture i look like a gimp

and the second one is of me and ONE of my sisters at the Sngapore Zoo touching a lemurs tail:)

Edited by Wu-Zi-Mu

Kokane, not to be perverted, but you have a great ass. :thumbsup:
I never did it anal, only once a guy penetrated my anus with his finger while having vaginal sex and I cant say it was great, so I dont wanna try more of that cuz I didnt really like it.

Well yeah, I've got to agree.

@Sky: New cam? There's no purple line through the pic :P