Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

Don't shave. It actually looks decent I hate when people that can't pull off the unshaven look try to pull off the unshaven look.

I looked retarded with a mustache, but when I had a light beard going on, it didn't look as bad like, a week after shaving. I shaved what was on my chin so I doubt it would look good anymore if I let it grow back. I'm pretty sure Chris made fun of my mustache one day in the old topic :P

Did you? Did I? Lol. Maybe I did back then, it probably looks more 'normal' now though, no? Oh well, a clean shaven face is fine too.

I think I actually have a mustache though, it's supposedly XTREMELY noticable to my friends so....blah. I don't wanna shave either even though I don't like whatever it actually is.

Show us.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it's noticeable, that doesn't make it a "real" moustache. In my opinion, you can't call it a real moustache until it's really hard and bristly, where it can hurt if you spike your finger with it. So I think you should shave it off (once you've shown us), as unless its a "real" moustache it doesn't make you look older/grown up or whatever.

The following two images are what I would consider the minimum before you can say you have a real moustache.

moustache1.jpg

or

moustache2.jpg

Don't shave. It actually looks decent I hate when people that can't pull off the unshaven look try to pull off the unshaven look.

I looked retarded with a mustache, but when I had a light beard going on, it didn't look as bad like, a week after shaving. I shaved what was on my chin so I doubt it would look good anymore if I let it grow back. I'm pretty sure Chris made fun of my mustache one day in the old topic :P

Did you? Did I? Lol. Maybe I did back then, it probably looks more 'normal' now though, no? Oh well, a clean shaven face is fine too.

Yes, I think it was the Cat in the Hat Jedi picture, in which someone said it looked penciled on, and someone else said I looked Mexican. I can't remember which one was you, but I'm sure one of them was, and I think it was the pencil comment.

I think I actually have a mustache though, it's supposedly XTREMELY noticable to my friends so....blah. I don't wanna shave either even though I don't like whatever it actually is.

Show us.

Pics or GTFO.

Even if it's noticeable, that doesn't make it a "real" moustache. In my opinion, you can't call it a real moustache until it's really hard and bristly, where it can hurt if you spike your finger with it. So I think you should shave it off (once you've shown us), as unless its a "real" moustache it doesn't make you look older/grown up or whatever.

The following two images are what I would consider the minimum before you can say you have a real moustache.

moustache1.jpg

or

moustache2.jpg

I don't think it has to be THAT much.... Just a color besides blonde((unless it's just your natural hair color)), and atleast like a half an inch or so in length. Noticable, I'd say.

You mean my girlfriend, Keruri? Yes. She's lesbian. Where exactly did you "hear" this from, ME? Because that would be my first assumption.

She says on her MySpace, I was checking my friends profiles just yesterday, noticed hers when I was viewing yours... she also explains how she is a lesbian but goes out with you. Lol.

me?ahh hope i dont fall...lol

Picture035.jpg

wtfbbq? How old are you?

not to blow ur bubbles but how u kno kokane didnt get those pics from mytspace or somthing?
Chris knows her over IM, so all those pictures are definitely of her.

Yes, and some of them are on her MySpace anyway. And they are definitely her because I seen her on webcam a couple of times back in the good old days (2 years ago)

not to blow ur bubbles but how u kno kokane didnt get those pics from mytspace or somthing?

Because she has hundreds of them. Too many for them to be just taken from a MySpace.

You mean my girlfriend, Keruri? Yes. She's lesbian. Where exactly did you "hear" this from, ME? Because that would be my first assumption.

She says on her MySpace, I was checking my friends profiles just yesterday, noticed hers when I was viewing yours... she also explains how she is a lesbian but goes out with you. Lol.

Yeah, but he said he heard I knew a lesbian.... Uhhh..... Yeah... It's not like knowing a celebrity or a king or something. Just a lesbian.....