Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoah slayer, that thing your balancing on would be perfect for a skate line. ollie, manual, kickflip, manual, ollie.

Or how about kickflip, fs-manual, shove-it, manual, heelflip?

That's at least 3000 points. :rolleyes:

Me:

1177853921.png

As you can see, you're all a bit taller than me.

Whoah slayer, that thing your balancing on would be perfect for a skate line. ollie, manual, kickflip, manual, ollie.

Tony Hawk games much? I tried playing THPS3 for N64 on Keruri's computer a few days ago. It wasn't easy.

In other news;

My name is... !

Shake-zula! The mic-rula', the oldskoola'!

You wanna trip? I bring it to ya'!

DSC00476.jpg

Yeah. Aqua Teen movie.

I'm shit scared of death to be honest, I might go as far to say I'm Necrophobic. I'm a Christian and because of that, I'm should believe in heaven, but whenever people's heart stops and they temporarily die, you never hear them talking about going to heaven, for them it was just like being asleep. Unaware.

It scares me to think that as soon as you're dead, that's it, nothing.

Tony Hawk games much? I tried playing THPS3 for N64 on Keruri's computer a few days ago. It wasn't easy.

EMU MUCH!?

lamo...

ok lets just pretend the box is much longer....

how about a nollie bigspin 1/4 kickflip to on box torail slide to fakie torail double varial to fakie primo slide to fakie primo heelflip to fakie nose manual to bigflip to off box flatground manual to casper flip. BEAT THAT (and try to make it relevant to the box, no backflips....)

EDIT: WHOAH where did that random quote up there come from.... thats wierd....

Edited by tilly

MeandmyGermanShit.jpg

Me at a party, for some reason we all had photos done with this retarded nose. Im drinking this really weak german shitty wine. I wasnt allowed vodka *crys hysterically*

TheEmoandTheMug.jpg

Well my friend got me this mug, as you can tell its great.

I decided to be emo, I dont know why. But no one understands me and my tea *crys more while slits wrists* (not really an emo by the way)

How exactly are you going to go from a MANUAL to a CASPER FLIP? You kind of need a casper in between those.....

no you dont. casper flip isnt from a casper actually, from a casper is called something else, i just dont know what its called cuz the manual casper trick is a little gay and i usually dont do it. i only do air caspers. but casper flip is when your just regular and you jump up, do a half kickflip with back foot on top and front foot on bottom, then flip the upside down board counter clockwise half impossible (clockwise if your a regular.)

EDIT: changed the first sentence because i had mega grammar mistakes.

Edited by tilly

Is it true that in Australia the water flushes "un-clockwise" when drained?

well, here am i again :)

And my digital cam ran outta batteries, so i just had to use Webcam...

sup.jpg

yo.jpg

salut.jpg

Cpt.jpg

cptsilb.jpg

Captain Silberio, there am i with my baby (the revolver)

Edited by -Silberio Da Great-

Is it true that in Australia the water flushes "un-clockwise" when drained?

Not really. People believe that it is the Earth's Coriolis effect that forces the water round, because the earth is going faster closer to the equator. Because of this, supposedly in the northern hemisphere the south side of the toilet bown pushes the water west, and thus round clockwise (or the other way round, depending). The catch is that water floating at the north end of the bowl has a scidge less ground to cover per second; and the water hovering over the south end has a skidge more ground to cover. So the water at the north gets a little bit ahead, the water at the south gets a little bit behind, and when you flush, the clockwise twirl comes to fruition.

However, the earth turns a tiny tiny amount in the fraction of a second in which the water decides which way to flow - that isn't long enough for it to have an effect. If you jump, you don't land a little bit west of where you were, it is such a slight change that other forces have a greater effect (such as which foot you jump harder with, or if there's any wind).

So while all of this spinning and shoving can help explain prevailing winds and other large-scale phenomena, the twirl in your toilet is determined by jets of water filling the bowl or the shape of the drain.