Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

Gerard, that was amazing, just amazing :D

thanks

Someone post more, lets keep the damn topic alive, Godfather, post some...eh...s...se...see...dammit, i cant say that word refering to a male...

Ram, make more exercise, your a little fat.

Gerard...eh...YEAH!!

Edited by -Silberio Da Great-

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i know lol, now you should see the hunting vids lol "BOOM DEER HEAD SHOT!" lol or the pics of my dad butchering the lamb...lol that will deff make Jared Puke lol and when i was in croatia i saw a cow explode, it stepped on a S bomb (bouncy Betty, they explode when you take your foot of, well they actually go like this, you step on it, nothing, you step off, it launches into the air and blows up horizontly, thus eather cutting a person in half, or making them into a spagetti bowl.....oh and I HAVE COFFEE!!!!

picture_011knn.jpg

Edited by wheelman101

Ok, thats much better than that zombie, head, mutant, bleeding, rotten, thing you posted before...

Any one want more pics of hot me?

Oh, and Godfather, where do you live, i think i know that...eh...school, or something

Edited by -Silberio Da Great-

i know i know lol, now you should see the hunting vids lol "BOOM DEER HEAD SHOT!" lol or the pics of my dad butchering the lamb...lol that will deff make Jared Puke lol and when i was in croatia i saw a cow explode, it stepped on a S bomb (bouncy Betty, they explode when you take your foot of, well they actually go like this, you step on it, nothing, you step off, it launches into the air and blows up horizontly, thus eather cutting a person in half, or making them into a spagetti bowl.....oh and I HAVE COFFEE!!!!

picture_011knn.jpg

I know those types. They are supposed to jump up approximately 5ft or so... neck height... aimed at decapitating the unfortunate being. They had those in WW2 I believe. I'm not squeamish so it doesn't really bother me, but other people, evidently Jared, are. So probably not the best idea to post them in this particular topic.