Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...ok, i wont say that anymore, but i cant hold myself :ph34r:

joke, well, its just to make it more fun kinda.

SkyliИe, when i get a notification about replies and stuff, in hotmail, your name apears like this: Skyli & # 1 0 4 8 ; e (puted Spaces, to show it :ph34r:).

@Blackadder: AH, you got Mustach(e) (Mousetache)(gotta be french o.0), cool.

@Wu-Zi-Mu: nice pic, its like if you were screaming :cigar:

Edited by -Silberio Da Great-

dude. i cant believe how so many people here dont SHAVE THEIR DAMN FACE! god guys. you got a mustache. shave it!

They don't exactly have a mustache yet. And what if they want a mustache? Christ... You guys talk about me getting an "attitude", I'm not yelling at people to SHAVE. Maybe they WANT to grow a mustache? I usually don't shave but once every 1-2 weeks. I'm usually too lazy. My facial hair grows slow, though, so I can be lazy.

but if you dont shave then it looks like a pussy mustache. the really light thin kind. If they want a real moustache than they should shave, which boosts the growth.

It does grow more without shaving, BTW. Mine grew dark, thick black hairs without me shaving. I eventually became un-lazy and shaved it, though. It looked ugly.

I shave around once a week, the hair comes back quicker and quicker now. Usually it's just for the ladies, 'cept I don't shave the chin. It makes me look... really young.

@ Kokane.. where's the shirt at? :P

A lot of girls take pictures topless because sometimes it looks nicer. Keruri does it, and most people don't realize she isn't wearing a shirt.

Eeh...I wont shave just because Tilly says it, i wont frickin' shave, and thats it...actually, i dont feel im ready...whatever.

and how old are you? 9?

Wax it? Rofl. I waxed mine once, wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. No hair on lip > poobstache.

I agree.

Wax it? Rofl. I waxed mine once, wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. No hair on lip > poobstache.

I thought about waxing something one time ...

But I didn't think having wax so close to my eyes was safe. I took the electric razor and buzzed off the unibrow.