Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I can't believe as soon as a girl posts her pics here one of you has to immediately ask her questions on sexual preferences. "Do you like anal?" I lol'd a bit but wow, your first question upon meeting her is that!

I'm actually now checking back here more often for her response, not that she will answer that directly, but I hope she does say something about it because it was so random. Could be some funny shit about to happen. Also there might be some digi cam pics rather than webcam ones which is what you're all lurking around here for... :whistle:

Heh, it was worth a try. I might get some pics later, don't got any right now though.

of a ripped ass hole :P

LAWLS!!! BAHAHAH!

God dangit where the damn sd card an adapter for my dig. camera!

In your 2nd asshole...

Wow, we all have really lowered the tone here... great work guys (& dolls)

Parden? Not understanding if your insulting or what.

¿ROFL?

...Scanning...

Gotcha, what the hell is that "anal"?

Dont freakin disturb my girls, ok?!

Now, Retire that (i think thats the word) and giv 'er an apologize, before i stick your head

in a hat, with white top

Now OT:

Sweet pics Bear, no offence, butcha look Emo :ph34r:

Yah, it looks cool. So that's the kid at school that is kinda obsessed with anal?

Let's say so. B)

And how do you know what anal is? You're like 12 or something

Age insults are stupid. Sorry.

And yeah, haha. I remember seeing a shot like that in a vid (I think it might've been the darkstar vid) or a magazine. And indeed. Half my head is missing. :mellow:

Yah, it looks cool. So that's the kid at school that is kinda obsessed with anal?

Let's say so. B)

And how do you know what anal is? You're like 12 or something

Age insults are stupid. Sorry.

And yeah, haha. I remember seeing a shot like that in a vid (I think it might've been the darkstar vid) or a magazine. And indeed. Half my head is missing. :mellow:

Bold @ Sky: Indeed.

Bold @ Godfather:Young age doesn't mean inadequate of knowing and learning. And especially for a sex position lol....

Edit: Lol Slayer. I just realized what you meant when I found that Sku is 15. I though you were like17-20 Sky! Lol...

Edited by Nate10