Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...I just found a pic of me (I look aweful) and the guy I'm interested in (
)

the pic: click and go to "EVENIMENTE" "03.05.2007 20CM HIP HOP PARTY" page 2 first pic

Is that Club Gossip Romania ? You`ve been in RO ? Damn ... I`m from RO ...

Kool Pic Anyways ...

Thebestbandever.jpg

Amazingly I wasnt actually drunk here, unlike my friends

Burning.jpg

Same here, we were so bored that we resorted to this.

Cool pics, you remind me of Jade. She had the same haircolour and has a black and white striped shirt, except it has white cuffs and a collar.

)

the pic: click and go to "EVENIMENTE" "03.05.2007 20CM HIP HOP PARTY" page 2 first pic

The youtube vid kokane linked to above will give you a taste of Eastern European hiphop/rap type music, one of the radio stations in GTA IV has this sort of stuff. ;)

Oh and Silberio on the last page you said something about beer being made from apples, I think you may be getting confused with cider - cider is made from apples ;)

Right now I'm gonna go grab a Bud and take a pic of the label so you can see the ingredients :P

Dude, you're in kindergarten yourself. Just playing a little with each other doesn't mean they actually have a GF.

Ok genius, then what exactly makes someone a girlfriend or boyfriend?

I think his point was that little kids only do it to feel older/look cool/for fun/etc... They don't exactly actually understand what a relationship is.

Dude, you're in kindergarten yourself. Just playing a little with each other doesn't mean they actually have a GF.

Ok genius, then what exactly makes someone a girlfriend or boyfriend?

I think his point was that little kids only do it to feel older/look cool/for fun/etc... They don't exactly actually understand what a relationship is.

Or do they??? :o

)

The youtube vid kokane linked to above will give you a taste of Eastern European hiphop/rap type music, one of the radio stations in GTA IV has this sort of stuff. ;)

Oh and Silberio on the last page you said something about beer being made from apples, I think you may be getting confused with cider - cider is made from apples ;)

Right now I'm gonna go grab a Bud and take a pic of the label so you can see the ingredients :P

I will translate the song`s name for you :)

Parazitii - Noapte Buna Bucuresti = Good Night Bucharest , and as always Parazitii , describe all the bad parts of this country ( corruption/drugs etc. )

And that song is a romanian hit, I hope it will be in GTA IV :)

Defo. I remember I used to do that stuff in kindergarten, although there wasn't any love involved.

I can't remember if I posted these or not...sorry anyways for repeats but yeah, my hands shake <_<

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/capr...529533734_l.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/capr...3/Picture97.jpg

Also, my puppy Oscar....when he was actually a small puppy. He will be two in October and now we have two Boston Terriers. The other puppy actually turns 5 months old today.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/capr...D32763E3953.jpg

7.2mp. I just had a look at the EXIF data and found out the camera model and looked it up :P

MP != quality, though, there's more to it than that.

I hear that anything higher than 5MP in a simple point-and-shoot camera is bad, because it become grainy or something.

Well, dunno about that, but if anyone here is interested in picture quality and megapixels, then read this article. There's numerous articles like this around the web now, also came across this one in a quick google search.

@Jade: Nice pussy. Oh wait, shit, it's a dog, not a cat *ruined that amusing line didn't I*

Nice blurry pic too, you do have shaky hands :P

and those pics are new to me.