Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute.

I got a picture of an Avtomat Kalashnikov 1947 in my room...Black 'n' white, and another with Mikhail Kalashnikov...Holdin' the AK-47, also Black 'n' white...I may put another pic of a Glock...With a nice girl on it, but i dont want it in black 'n' white :mellow:

Looking Gorgeous as always kokaine but a little too much of the wanna-be gansta poses goin on :P

Its okay though, heh you should see me! lol :P I wear a Anthony jersey, jean shorts. Shoes I got of Def Jam Icon, the ones Lil Jon wears, and a wristband and usually a hat that says San Fransisco. ;) Im always posin like that to Kokaine :) at least we got something in common huh :D

Looking Gorgeous as always kokaine but a little too much of the wanna-be gansta poses goin on :P

Its okay though, heh you should see me! lol :P I wear a Anthony jersey, jean shorts. Shoes I got of Def Jam Icon, the ones Lil Jon wears, and a wristband and usually a hat that says San Fransisco. ;) Im always posin like that to Kokaine :) at least we got something in common huh :D

Um, those are very chick poses, dude......