Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wadaya mean, VV??

Ok. Baron, you gave us two pics up until now and you said you're 17.

That dude in the first pic is not 17.

That dude in the second pic is actually this guy.

wilmerval_jean_14250643_400joi.jpg

Wilmer Valderrama. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

HAHAHA nice show goin on here now this guy iz goin to tell me dat in my pic which i took with my camera im not there lolz common man in 1st pic i am shaved in 2nd i aint thats all da differance

n whos that Wilmer valderrama. common man wats goin on btw am from Pakistan Name is Ali. (Baron iz my nick)

Edited by Baron

HAHAHA nice show goin on here now this guy iz goin to tell me dat in my pic which i took with my camera im not there lolz common man in 1st pic i am shaved in 2nd i aint thats all da differance

n whos that Wilmer valderrama. common man wats goin on btw am from Pakistan Name is Ali. (Baron iz my nick)

Something smells fishy about you.

Post a picture of yourself with your name written on paper.

Panopticon REALLY reminds me Kurt Cobain.... and this dude I know, who reminds me of Kurt too. :mellow:

Kurt rocks ;) haha... Is it good or bad to remind you of Kurt.. or just neutral =P Hmm, what's your friend's name?

LOL I was trying to think who it was and you're right. He reminds me of Cobain too!

Oh and also Panopticon, you vaguely resemble Sawyer off of Lost if you watch that, don't you think?

Hehe actually I haven't seen one episode (a half episode back in 2004 maybe?) but I know who it is, he's a bit more "model-ish, hollywood-ish" than me though I think ;D

Edited by Panopticon

I'm sorry but I really have to get this out. First off, it has nothing to do with jealousy. I am very happy with my looks.

Why the hell do you post pictures of yourself like that? Letting everything hang out like that, wow. Especially in a forum where there are younger kids here. Not only that but it makes you look cheap. Seriously, you're either naked or scantily clad. I posted a picture with a bit of midriff once but nothing else hung out. It was jeans and a sweatshirt. No cleavage, no asscrack.

I don't know if you just do it to get attention but I can't believe you don't have any respect for yourself. If you did, you wouldn't go prancing around a forum posting pictures like that. I've seen a lot of females do that sort of thing as a cry for attention but I am happy that the other females here post respectable pictures of themselves. Everyone is beautiful and don't need to post trashy pictures to get people to pay attention to them.

I don't mean to come across as an ass but it makes me sad to see girls who lower themselves so much. Having confidence is great, I have it too, but I have enough respect for myself, my body and my husband not to go posting pictures like that.

I'm sorry but I really have to get this out. First off, it has nothing to do with jealousy. I am very happy with my looks.

Why the hell do you post pictures of yourself like that? Letting everything hang out like that, wow. Especially in a forum where there are younger kids here. Not only that but it makes you look cheap. Seriously, you're either naked or scantily clad. I posted a picture with a bit of midriff once but nothing else hung out. It was jeans and a sweatshirt. No cleavage, no asscrack.

I don't know if you just do it to get attention but I can't believe you don't have any respect for yourself. If you did, you wouldn't go prancing around a forum posting pictures like that. I've seen a lot of females do that sort of thing as a cry for attention but I am happy that the other females here post respectable pictures of themselves. Everyone is beautiful and don't need to post trashy pictures to get people to pay attention to them.

I don't mean to come across as an ass but it makes me sad to see girls who lower themselves so much. Having confidence is great, I have it too, but I have enough respect for myself, my body and my husband not to go posting pictures like that.

I had a feeling that you would come here and say something like that after seeing you post something similar in another topic. BTW I'm with you 100%.

@YJ: Good post, reminded me of Tallow's response a couple of years ago when kokane first joined. Very similar in fact. But her posts were all deleted so I can't quote it :/

EDIT: Well here is part of kokane's response back then (almost a year ago):

As far as the respect goes, I do respect myself, and I tell ya those pics are decent and I don't see whats so bad about them, and yea maybe it's my fault I wanna be different and when I pose I wanna be noticed, and I don't wanna be regular, but thats my problem.

Anyway thank you for your honest opinion, I really appreciate that :).

but either way its inappropriate imo. Still, if Chris says they stay then they do.

She's not breaking any rules so it would be unfair of me to delete it. Granted this is a GTA forum, but still, if she wants to post pictures like that she is free to do so. I mean this is no better/worse than our 'hot babe' thread really. Of course we can't allow full nudity for several reasons.

And yeah G it works both ways, if one of the guys posted topless pics are you gonna complain? :P

Kokane's pics are no less appropriate than screenshots of a lot of the peds

from various GTAs.

OMG you should see some of the stuff that people submit for POTD. Every week there's always someone submitting a picture of one of the bikini peds. Also, even more disturbing people shooting the female peds wearing skirts and making 'period jokes' referencing the pool of blood they're in...

But anyway we digress. Back on topic now people.

I know whe're allready on topic, and that, but you fella's are posting the best stuff when I'm asleep :P

That post YJ made reminds me of some posts Bear made, they were bassicaly the same.

And I wont say "I agree with YJ", or "I disagree with YJ", Because...Eeh...Well, I wont, thats it, Dot.

New haircut :P

nwh41rc00t.jpg

Groovy o.o