Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're wearing a kimono because.... And first pic... Pushing bust out...? :huh:

Gof. requesting you to bring your ass to england an gimme a bike race. Pics should still be in the ' post pics of your car' topic, take a looksee.

Maybe post more soon. GF has a fascination with photos of me...

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Stop being rude, it's old now.

1. It's a traditional Vietnamese outfit.

2. Actually, I'm not a slutty girl so I wasn't pushing my bust out, I was leaning back because the camera was on a slight angle as I had set it on a wallet to make it a bit higher so I could capture more of the outfit.

If you can't keep your comments mature outside of the warzone, don't respond.

I think MrLlamaLlama was joking...But I dont know...Heh...

By the way, I allways thought the Kimono was Japanese.

I was joking... :mellow:

And the reason i made the comment about the bust was because you have this thing against slutty girls... (Hence the smiley thing) (And it was a question anyway...kinda, hence the question mark) (Improper use of the word 'hence' ?)

I was only trying to make a freindly joke... Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

I'm not trying to start anything with you here.... I think you just misinterpreted what i said.

But just out of curiosity... Why were you wearing a Vietnamese (sp.?) outfit? You're Canadian... Right...? :huh:

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

My face looks weird...

Seconded :P

Nice outfit though. Bought that on some vacation or something?

how do i took picture?

Camera with timer? Or some person took it for you.

"Die monster! You don't belong in this world!"

I shall prevail with this weapon, indeed.

lol'd at the picture, too.

And the reason i made the comment about the bust was because you have this thing against slutty girls... (Hence the smiley thing) (And it was a question anyway...kinda, hence the question mark) (Improper use of the word 'hence' ?)

I was only trying to make a freindly joke... Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

I'm not trying to start anything with you here.... I think you just misinterpreted what i said.

But just out of curiosity... Why were you wearing a Vietnamese (sp.?) outfit? You're Canadian... Right...? :huh:

Actually, Jade was born in America and I was born in Vietnam. That's why she wears the traditional Vietnamese oufits.

LOL, sorry for being the one to answer these questions for her, I'm just logged on at the time.

Actually, Jade was born in America and I was born in Vietnam. That's why she wears the traditional Vietnamese oufits.

LOL, sorry for being the one to answer these questions for her, I'm just logged on at the time.

Ahhh... It all makes sence. Anywhoo, welcome.... I never realised who you were ... heh.

Serious lol @ 'die monster die' thingy....