Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

Hi all, just joined up and saw we a sharing our puss with each other (puss being scottish slang for face ;)) so here is mine:

howudoinfl0.jpg

macdaddyty5.jpg

im not a posing tit, i was taking pics for my dj mates album cover and thats why the shoddy quality ;)

and here is the cover :

album1vx8.jpg

back in my war mongering days:

image0851sd7.jpg

cagxuzc1mj7.jpg

twatjd1.jpg

messing on PS:

643384548a4526066229b703437022l.jpg

comfy:

photo0012fg4.jpg

Dnt ask lol:

50010254gb1.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we are talking copious amounts of alcohol, night clubbing, standing outside a takeaway waiting to go to a party, food taking forever, me getting bored and spotting glass doors, i do that and everyone looses control of bodily functions, fun had by all.

the party was good also lol

Edited by Sion13

Isn't that more of an OFF a wall thing, not OVER? Looks like a ledge. Maybe I'm seeing it wrong.

Its over, just the camera isnt at a great angle. If you look VERY close then you can see the line dividing the marble between the ground and the bit I'm ollieing over.

I'm going skating today and I'll try and get some more pictures.

No offence to anyone but I think it's a bit lame to take photos of yourself at home...

Some people believe it is just as lame to take skateboarding pictures. It is all a matter of opinion. I love taking pictures at home because I have more control over the environment. Each room has a different feel. My spare bedroom has a feeling of age, my own room has a feeling of mystery or a feminine nerd feel depending on what I include, and the rest of the house I use when I want a brighter background.

No offence to anyone but I think it's a bit lame to take photos of yourself at home...

Well, if you want to take a picture of yourself and you're at home, are you suppose to just go down the road for the sole purpose of a picture? What if you want to show someone a picture of you inside your home?

Meant to say that I thought it was lame to take the EXACT same photos of yourself at home just for a profile photo or something similiar, like same pose, same place etc.

I also hate serious mirror shots with flash, I mean there's a picture of you and then there's a huge white light in the photo! Yes I can get annoyed at alot of things...

I'm to ugly for this lol

If you think that then don't bother posting anything at all, that's considered as spam.

Edited by Mpilk

You never know what the photo is for, Mpilk. I mean, the recent one I just posted was for a project which required to be in a mirror. It was for some "reflections" of your life or something. And yeah, I know I have another one or two around here, but meh, if it bothers you don't look.

I wasn't aiming that at you and I said ones with huge white flash annoy me. Your one is good quality and looks nice.

Edit: Ok, just so everybody knows, when I said "I think it's a bit lame to take photos of yourself at home..." I meant that I thought it was lame to take loads of photos of yourself all serious and trying to act cool in front of the camera.

For example, somebody who I know on facebook has a photo of himself sitting on a chair with no shirt on, holding a guitar, the most boring expression on his face and wearing sunglasses inside when it's very dark. He was not even playing the guitar as he is looking at his computer screen for the display of the webcam and his hands are not holding any frets in particular.

If you took the photo to simply show people what you looked like, or to show your new house etc then that is also fine IMO unless it's like something on what I posted above.

Photos like Sky's, K9 Krew and Stephie 077 are all perfecty fine and I'm sorry if I have insulted anybody, it was not my intention to do so. The reason I said that was after looking at other people's photos on a different page. I have also taken photos of myself at home but I wasn't trying to act cool or impress anybody like other people I've seen have done, I don't care what other people think about me, I just act myself.

Edited by Mpilk