Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's horrible.

I'm just about sick with your pointless posts. I think you'll find some of our most respected members are young. You just spam up the place and don't contribute to conversations at all. Just shut the fuck up and stop acting like you own this place.

Killajo, I haven't seen you post around here before so welcome from me to the TGTAP. You'll have to ignore ignorant fucks like osiris, unfortunetaly it's hard when posting on a forum.

Please stray from spamming etc and remember to stay active and have a good time!

I find it funny how you try to defend the young members yet you go ahead and break out in swear words. Also, you might want to go on eBay and buy yourself a sense of humor.

Edited by YellowJacket

It's horrible.

I'm just about sick with your pointless posts. I think you'll find some of our most respected members are young. You just spam up the place and don't contribute to conversations at all. Just shut the fuck up and stop acting like you own this place.

Killajo, I haven't seen you post around here before so welcome from me to the TGTAP. You'll have to ignore ignorant fucks like osiris, unfortunetaly it's hard when posting on a forum.

Please stray from spamming etc and remember to stay active and have a good time!

Wait, you mean I...

don't own the place? Well shit, this is definitely a damper on my day.

P.S. Yes, I was being sarcastic, deal with it. I have nothing against killajo, he seems like a decent member. I actually do contribute to the forum from time to time; check the serious discussion board.

P.P.S. Fuck you.

It's horrible.

really most of our most respected people are young wow!and thank you i will stay active

Just saw this and got kinda pissed for some stupid reason that I can't figure out, so rantish.

It's horrible.

He was OBVIOUSLY joking dude, and I really haven't seen him try and "own this place" at all, he may sometimes be an ass to people but they mostly deserve it.

It's horrible.

I find it funny how you try to defend the young members yet you go ahead and break out in swear words. Also, you might want to go on eBay and buy yourself a sense of humor.

Young members know what swears are and they swear all the time. They play GTA as well, which contains a lot of swears.

Just don't like it when young members get treated like somebody else, pisses me off.

mege1.th.jpg

Me

blackaw7.th.jpg

me in a black bandanna

.... I don't want to alarm you or anything..... But I think you might possibly be white, dude....

It's horrible.

Wow, before you run around spitting shit you don't know about people you don't know TO people you don't know, learn something. The majority of the members who AREN'T respected are minors. The majority of the respected members are older. And I'm not being weak with the word respected. I don't mean liked. I don't mean popular. I mean, mostly members who have been here long enough to have been offered staffing positions. I'm sorry, but I do take the amount of time you've been here as part of respect. If you've been here 4 years and contribute and do the same as someone who's been here 1, I'll put you above that person.

Furthermore, not only were you talking to a respected member((again, you don't know him, you haven't been here near long enough to know him)), but he's got a few years on you in age.... Thus, y'know, putting evidence against your theory.

Pictures? Not now. Too much effort to upload them.

on the left is me with short hair sporting my lovely communist-glorifying t-shirt acquired on the great wall of china.

on the right is me with longer hair sporting a fencing outfit as I played Petruccio from Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew for a class project :P

75_1210182109.jpg63_1210182113.jpg

Edited by rappo

Spaz when you do next upload pics, post that really old one with your hair spiked up, liberty spikes or whatever. For some reason I just thought of that, was pretty cool and reminds me of the good old days of TGTAP :P

I'll try to find it. It's not up anymore, is it? I figure it's probably because my old Photobucket was deleted >.< It will probably take me a while based on how many reformats and new hard drives I've gone through since that picture was taken. Not to mention my HORRIBLE organization, and just as horrible plans for when I get new hard drives/reformats((I usually just make a giant backup of my shit, and it stays in the backup.... So my shit is scattered like crazy))

Spaz when you do next upload pics, post that really old one with your hair spiked up, liberty spikes or whatever. For some reason I just thought of that, was pretty cool and reminds me of the good old days of TGTAP :P

I'll try to find it. It's not up anymore, is it? I figure it's probably because my old Photobucket was deleted >.< It will probably take me a while based on how many reformats and new hard drives I've gone through since that picture was taken. Not to mention my HORRIBLE organization, and just as horrible plans for when I get new hard drives/reformats((I usually just make a giant backup of my shit, and it stays in the backup.... So my shit is scattered like crazy))

Well I dunno, I don't even know of an old URL to even check it. I guess I could have a quick look through the original topic and see if you ever posted it there. Good luck sorting through all your shit and finding it though :P