Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

Who is Me??? >.<

ATgAAAB7PXEOwPPBjMlWVl_j03ySAn7qMq3xzGvN8qHYq4e3uSEPMuGzFFcIAA0rkRZkNYUgA2ALhRrI6TttPtYjzBCPAJtU9VCjzSHzP1tclY0FQ75wUvOfSlulww.jpg

When the pic shrinks for resizing it looks like i am crying.. :(

And btw nice picture Gerard.. :-)

May I just point out that you are in fact in INDIA, a pretty hot country, I don't think there's any need for you to be wearing a sweater is there? :P

Also is this your gang? Do you go out and night and re-enact Grand Theft Auto scenes and do drive-by shootings and such? :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...

Evo got me right..

Noes.No Bikey for you...

Me buying Pulsar Soon.. :evil:

@Chris...During Winters its damn cold here.And this was taken when we were just back from some Farm-Party.Means going out on Highways(Your free-ways.. >.< ) onto the farm in the outskirts.So covering one self is necessary while on a bike.

And no it isnt exactly our gang.I have a really vast friend circle.School, three classes and around Home and all.But we dont en-act GTA stuff... :(

Its dangerous..Dont you listen to Jack Thompson :ph34r:

EDIT:

Another pic of same day..

ATgAAAC8O4rzo8cllGrj7YAPb8ZUCHzeeXtmGYVIGyeMw-vl2-VAmXqVYx9iwLB-9aaenQxJG4jyMFdt6nEy4eM6YduXAJtU9VAV3a7zhsjfgW1flz9jVxTiz20iCg.jpg

Hmm..You are right.I am the only dick wearing a sweater!!

In case? Why? Are there dead bodies in the back of your car? :P

Nice car btw, that's saying something because I generally hate American cars, but stangs are nice.

Nice gun as well.

OH SHI-

UO is the protagonist of GTA5 and that pic is an ACTUAL SCREENSHOT of the game. My God, just look at those sweet ass graphics. You can even see actual reflections in his shades. And check out the manly beard. GTA5 protagonist is hardcore. This is awesome.

I have more pictures but they look retarded because I was really tired in some of them. I'll post them up later.

No offence but you come off as an attention whore. You claim to be "camera shy" yet you post a multitude of pictures. If someone is camra shy, they don't go about posting a bunch of pictures....

You also give us a "heads up" when you'll be posting more pictures of yourself....just DO IT. You don't have to warn us that you'll be doing it soon.

Not trying to be mean but it's annoying when someone feels that they have to tell us that they are going to post pictures soon. Just post it when you're ready.

Yeah, I posted a multitude of photos. I don't like getting my photo taken, I would usually cover my face up in those pictures but I never because they were taken within about 3 hours of each other. I would usually not want photos taken of me minute after minute as that get's on your nerves.

I had to go and find those pictures as they were on my friends Bebos, if you go on my bebo you will only find one picture of me that I took myself using the webcam. It had taken me about 5 - 10 minutes to just find the pictures on their profiles.

---

Expect more pictures of me on my birthday on Friday. Going to a restaurant with some friends, Pizza Hut :P I love pizza. I'm going to be taking a camera with me, not my phone.

Lol... It looks like you are about to Rave (In terms of the "Hardocre Raver"). I don't use hair spray, I use the Shockwaves Hair gel but the carton has a hole in it but somehow it is still in liquid form. I need to buy another tub :P

Your hair is way too short to gel. What exactly could you do with it?

Oh and Sky is hawt.