Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lollipop2.jpgl_5ada472da2c52c1cd523d4acfb73c6f9.jpg

Hmm... interesting... also do you use that Batman thing to keep away evil spirits at night?

WTF @ the pic of Lola? Are you trying to compare her with Notorious? They look nothing alike :/

Yes they do. They both have brown eyes and big boobs. (No offence Notorious. :P)

@ Rem: lol

Edited by GTA Don

I'm sure everyone is reasonably aware I have long hair.

Well, yeah. That's me..

Another picture. Yes, I used to be a myspace whore.

Yup.

..Not anymore though! :awesome:

I got a haircut when I got grounded. It was part of the punishment:no w00tz.

fuck..

edit: Yes I'm aware that I can make it to where you don't have to click the link to see it. I just don't know how to. n00b? Yes..

Teach me?

edit:Just looked at Chris's picture he posted of himself on the page before this. Looks great, really. Good piccy.

Edited by Nate14

edit: Yes I'm aware that I can make it to where you don't have to click the link to see it. I just don't know how to. n00b? Yes..

Teach me?

edit:Just looked at Chris's picture he posted of himself on the page before this. Looks great, really. Good piccy.

Haha, ah that sucks, your hair looked decent before as well. How long will it take to grow it back to that length?

Oh and thanks for the comment. And you're hosting on imagelodge so just copy and paste the bbcode links it gives you to link the pictures here ;)

I was bored today and it was raining so I couldn't go outside to take any pictures of anything, so I took a pic of myself instead, in the mirror, hiding behind the camera :P

IMG_0964q0a.jpg

I r pro photographer lol.

Teach me?

Haha, ah that sucks, your hair looked decent before as well. How long will it take to grow it back to that length?

Oh and thanks for the comment. And you're hosting on imagelodge so just copy and paste the bbcode links it gives you to link the pictures here ;)

Oh, thanks :)

My hair actually grows pretty quick, I'm thinking it'll take about 5-6 months before it grows back to the length it was. I'm not completely sure though, but I know it'll grow fairly quick which is good.

Oh and thanks for the bbcode tip, I'll try it out as soon I find the battery charger for my camera so I can upload some more pics.

Nice camera in that pic, what is it? It's got nice quality.

Yeah it's my new DSLR which I love :D

Canon EOS 450D (or Digital Rebel XSi if you live in America - dunno why they give it a silly name for you guys)

My ordinary point and shoot camera is a Canon as well, Digital IXUS 860IS - that's pretty awesome too actually, but yeah, here's a pic of that camera. You can actually see me this time. I feel like some scene chick taking a pic like this but my excuse is I'm showing off my camera :P

IMG_0381lpa.jpg

I'm surprised I couldn't read the 'canon' label backwards on the picture, but yeah I had a feeling it was a Dikon or a Canon.

How much did you buy yours for? But yeah, they're great camera's... my cousin actually just got an EOS 30D, it's pretty epic considering I've always used low budget average digital camera's.

And haha, nah you're not photoshopping the hell outah yooz photos like the scenesters so don't worry... :P

Edited by Nate14

I'm surprised I couldn't read the 'canon' label backwards on the picture, but yeah I had a feeling it was a Dikon or a Canon.

How much did you buy yours for? But yeah, they're great camera's... my cousin actually just got an EOS 30D, it's pretty epic considering I've always used low budget average digital camera's.

And haha, nah you're not photoshopping the hell outah yooz photos like the scenesters so don't worry... :P

Yeah the 30D is an awesome camera too, that's more of a borderline pro model though, too expensive for me. I'm starting out with the consumer level DSLR's. It's amazing how much difference a decent DSLR and a good lens can make though.

Um, my EOS 450D I got for £469.99 including the 18-55mm kit lens. Photography is expensive as hell though. I bought another lens with it at the time, plus a bag, couple of filters and spare battery. Today I just ordered another lens. So far I've spent about £700 in total on it. But I'm planning on getting into it a lot more hence the recent spending spree! It won't all be wasted cash!

Double all the figures I said to get US$ btw.