Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as I can't upload this picture as my profile picture (no idea why!) I thought I would upload it here.

This is me with my new haircut outside the Rockstar North building in Edinburgh!

DSCF6136.jpg

Damn you. I live in Scotland and you got closer to it than me :P I need to go there now (a short car journey'll do or train) Just 20 km away. I think.

Edit: I was in asda today but i can't be bothered to upload the photos right now.

Edited by ThomasY

Seeing as I can't upload this picture as my profile picture (no idea why!) I thought I would upload it here.

This is me with my new haircut outside the Rockstar North building in Edinburgh!

DSCF6136.jpg

Shiiiiiiiiittt. Nice. Hope you didn't try and go in though! You probably would have been shoo'ed away by one of their ANGRY receptionists :P

Oh and btw, those are my sunglasses. Give them back. :P

Dude, you should have gone inside and stole a beta copy of GTA IV for PC or something! It's always been my dream to go inside the R* North building, and you get closer than me? Die!

lolz. Dude, we, the fucking fansite webmasters, couldn't even get into R* NYC! FallenClyro here is just a normal guy, no chance!

I found some of my birthday though. It was at Pizza Hut.

lol at first pic, your sis looks quite jealous of whatever it is you're drinking. Not sure why though because it looks non-alcoholic etc. :P

I found some of my birthday though. It was at Pizza Hut.

lol at first pic, your sis looks quite jealous of whatever it is you're drinking. Not sure why though because it looks non-alcoholic etc. :P

It was Fanta Orange and I'm only 14, I don't think Pizza Hut would allow me to drink something like Bucks Fizz, Carlsberg or w/e. She was just staring at it almost the whole time through the meal...

Edited by ThomasY

Dude, you should have gone inside and stole a beta copy of GTA IV for PC or something! It's always been my dream to go inside the R* North building, and you get closer than me? Die!

Haha that's if I could of gotten into it! You need like a pass, its all electronic. Btw that's the only window which is transparent, the rest are pitch black, very top secret! There's not even a receptionist there, just an empty desk and a closed door.

If there your sunglasses then how come they were in a market in Spain :D

Thomas, the second pic looks like you're about to hatch a diabolical scheme and you're laughing. You has red eye!

LOL

Yeah my evil scheme came to work last night when I bitchslapped my sister after she bitchslapped me twice. I've had enough of her honestly, she acts like a childish pig.

Edited by ThomasY

Ha, well they look exactly like the pair I'm seen wearing a couple of pages back in this topic. They were only a fiver so I thought why the hell not. Only thing is the tint can look pink sometimes which could be misconstrued by some people... :P

Haha I can imagine. Well I'm guessing mine are fake, seeing as they don't actually block off the sun. I wear them for the ladies ^_^

Sex Appeal +1

That IS depth of field. Was taken by my dad on his dSLR so yeah... :)

And yeah I wasn't going for myspace style shooping, just making it a better pic was all.

Uhh here anyway I did upload the originals. Compare these. In order:

1. Original from camera

2. shooped so colours look better

3. black and white for uber leet photographer style etc. :P

DSC_0053_originalr36_th.jpg DSC_0053_fixedktt_th.jpg DSC_0053_bw9ft_th.jpg 

Quick, someone else post pics because I'm looking like an attention seeking whore right now :o