Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks better like that, really. Than the original I mean. I just noticed my thumb when I got home, those pictures are from Tuesday I believe. Mallory was taking pictures.. I'll be making good use of my tripod, though. Self-portraits (Same word as drawing for pics right? ¯\(°_o)/¯) and I've been wanting to use my cam anyway. Last week till school starts =(

and LOL I didn't even notice xD I liked the shirt. The band is pretty decent too, but yeah. Epic :awesome:

Yes, delicious treats. Now get back to the kitchen and make me some. j/k :P

300 US or 300 NZ? US Dollars suck these days, I think you'd rather have 300 kiwi's or 300 kiwifruit's to be honest ha.

Anyways I am off to Reading tomorrow morning. Throughout the weekend I'll probably have a shit ton of pics to post here. So check back here Monday evening for those, should be quite lulzy.

Yes, delicious treats. Now get back to the kitchen and make me some. j/k :P

300 US or 300 NZ? US Dollars suck these days, I think you'd rather have 300 kiwi's or 300 kiwifruit's to be honest ha.

Anyways I am off to Reading tomorrow morning. Throughout the weekend I'll probably have a shit ton of pics to post here. So check back here Monday evening for those, should be quite lulzy.

If i went to america i'd lose half of my money. Cause of the exchange rate.

US$300 is more than NZ$300

:(

Ahh! Sky!! You're a pretty little fashion core kid now! Or scene. Or w/e... lol. You look great. Is your hair thinned, or do you straighten it daily? Nice Metro Station tee also, that band is teh sex. Btw what type of shooping did you do to the photo?

You look different now....

Edited by Nate14

Cool, yeah you really look great man. Got any pics of your face from a straight angle? Coz I'd love to see what your whole haircut looks like.

Lolz yeah lots of people will stare if you're wearing skinnier jeans then their daughters.... :P

I love wearing skinny jeans though..<3

edit: What type of PS yooz have?

Edited by Nate14

Sweet, I have a couple girl Anchor Blue skinny jeans. They're nice jeans.

Anyway, I'd upload some pics to not look like an idiot ONLY babbling here but my parents say I can't use the camera. Wtf lol, they were really cool about me using the camera. Like, they'd even let me take it when I go skating and shit.

But last night when I mentioned I need the camera fer new piccy's coz I'm making a new myspace, and they won't let me. Fags....

Edited by Nate14