Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're almost identical, lol

Yeah when we were real young we got mistaken for twins but I was born 2 years later. He is 16 and I am 14.

How come you posted pictures of your brother...? I mean if I was him I wouldn't exactly want them on the internet.

To be evil. I am the evil brother. I plan to humiliate him to death. Actually I have much worse pictures of him. But I won't sink that low. I don't think he'd get around to posting the pictures himself. So I put them up. He hosts a few videos of us on his you tube and he has pictures on myspace. Check this video out!

• 2 weeks later...
why would you guys post pics of yourselves on the internet?

cuz we're silly. Are you just saying that because you're ugly? :lolbounce:

I get a real kick out of people like my Aunt who says, you're asking for trouble anyone who let's you post your picture or name and address on the internet. Then her own 17 year old daughter has a MySpace page with her cell phone number available. :wtf: I sell DVD's on my website how else are people going to get me the checks (unless they go through PayPal) but still I am a 14 year old into video distribution, not some lusty busty overweight teen with her cell posted!! :weird:

Why not post a picture of yourself? Uglier the better!

why would you guys post pics of yourselves on the internet?

cuz we're silly. Are you just saying that because you're ugly? :lolbounce:

I get a real kick out of people like my Aunt who says, you're asking for trouble anyone who let's you post your picture or name and address on the internet. Then her own 17 year old daughter has a MySpace page with her cell phone number available. :wtf: I sell DVD's on my website how else are people going to get me the checks (unless they go through PayPal) but still I am a 14 year old into video distribution, not some lusty busty overweight teen with her cell posted!! :weird:

Why not post a picture of yourself? Uglier the better!

I think everyone who posts their pictures knows the risks of doing so. The admin in another forum I moderate found someone on MySpace using my picture so I reported them and they were deleted. I'm pretty sure there are other retards out there using some of my pictures but hey, as long as they aren't doing anything stupid with them and as long as I don't catch them, I don't care. It just means I must look good if they want to use my pictures :)

317gjyb.jpg

Note: Smoked weed approx. 45 minutes before hand. So yeah half high at the time of this lovely image was taken.

Story of this is i tried making a mugshot.

Yeah, teeth are yellow. As i said before i smoked earlier on.

The one below is one taken at the shops.

1z6fb6b.jpg

Edited by Daniel.