Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Mike on the carpet, it looks very GREEK, NOT MACEDONIAN. Ignore me though, I'm an idiot.

That's just stirring it up :P It's a nice carpet but because it's spotless, I don't like it. I prefer a mess but that'll probably end up changing as I converge into adulthood - sixteen to eighteen.

I'm going to take several new photos and I'm going to post some pictures of my holiday to Florida last year - maybe this weekend if I can be bothered finding them and going through them. In the coming month, expect some photos from my visit to the Island of Mull on the east coast of Scotland, ofcourse the FFM get the good stuff :awesome:

What the fuck do you mean? I just said I grew up with barely anything and actually I'm one of the poorest kids in my school

Comparative isn't definite. You can't state fact based on comparison.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, that comes from good grades :\

So you buy shit with good grades? No currency involved? Damn, that's pretty awesome.

How do you know his parents haven't worked damn hard to give him a nice life?

Don't be so jealous.

How hard they work is usually NEVER directly related to how much the child values money. It's almost ALWAYS the same in a situation involving a kid at THIRTEEN who has a flat screen tv and a laptop.....

Don't be so jealous.

How hard they work is usually NEVER directly related to how much the child values money. It's almost ALWAYS the same in a situation involving a kid at THIRTEEN who has a flat screen tv and a laptop.....

Just because he has a bit more stuff than our average kiddie, doesn't automatically mean he doesn't value money, he's never bragged about it, or said he takes it for granted.

You never know, he could of saved up for that stuff, he could of gotten that stuff with money from relatives passing away, his parents could maybe just afford to buy him nice things, could be anything, I just didn't think it was fair to have people jumping to conclusions and saying that he's an example of why kids don't value money, etc...

What the fuck do you mean? I just said I grew up with barely anything and actually I'm one of the poorest kids in my school

Comparative isn't definite. You can't state fact based on comparison.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, that comes from good grades :\

So you buy shit with good grades? No currency involved? Damn, that's pretty awesome.

Don't be so jealous.

13?

Dropdown menu in the very bottom left, should say "The GTA Place" for you (since thats the skin youre using currently). That is also the default skin, the one which is kept up-to-date, and the one the site is designed to work around. But feel free to use the others if you know the risk.

Two random pics cos I'm bored:

n579400225_5571982_4658.jpg

n515209078_1149388_3238.jpg