Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know his parents haven't worked damn hard to give him a nice life?

Don't be so jealous.

LOL.

If you were directing that at me, I pay my own bills and make awesome money. I have a bigger TV and more expensive clothes than he probably has. I have no reason to be jealous and of course I will gloat about it because I worked damn hard to get the money to buy all the things I have. I didn't have those things handed to me.

What does his parents working hard to give him a nice life have to do with anything? No one said they didn't work hard but most kids who grow up with those luxuries often fail to give a crap about money and it's real value because they are given everything. Just look at Paris Hilton. Hopefully, he wont grow up to be a stuck up punk. He just looks like it in his pictures (no offence).

You both need to relax. It wasn't a horrible jab and I wasn't trying to be mean.

Edited by YellowJacket

All right, but I just thought it was a bit unfair to say that about him, when he didn't even brag about it, he's just a kid who you know nothing about.

I just assumed you were jealous because he gets those things without working hard for them, didn't really mean you were jealous because you have less things.

Maybe him having them things will mean that he works hard when he becomes an adult to get more things?

How do you know his parents haven't worked damn hard to give him a nice life?

Don't be so jealous.

LOL.

If you were directing that at me, I pay my own bills and make awesome money. I have a bigger TV and more expensive clothes than he probably has. I have no reason to be jealous and of course I will gloat about it because I worked damn hard to get the money to buy all the things I have. I didn't have those things handed to me.

What does his parents working hard to give him a nice life have to do with anything? No one said they didn't work hard but most kids who grow up with those luxuries often fail to give a crap about money and it's real value because they are given everything. Just look at Paris Hilton. Hopefully, he wont grow up to be a stuck up punk. He just looks like it in his pictures (no offence).

You both need to relax. It wasn't a horrible jab and I wasn't trying to be mean.

Bold: Why bring that up? Yes, he claimed you were jealous (possible sarcasm) and then you say that. I just find it kind of funny the way you just threw that out there. "I have a bigger TV and better clothes than a 13 year old has...HA!"

Personally I don't understand why anyone cares whether or not someone knows the value of a dollar and basically everything else that was mentioned. Why get fussy over someone's life who you don't know personally? I just don't see the point.

Me with my beloved bacon.

n13212819021004853080.jpg

Bold: Why bring that up? Yes, he claimed you were jealous (possible sarcasm) and then you say that. I just find it kind of funny the way you just threw that out there. "I have a bigger TV and better clothes than a 13 year old has...HA!"

Personally I don't understand why anyone cares whether or not someone knows the value of a dollar and basically everything else that was mentioned. Why get fussy over someone's life who you don't know personally? I just don't see the point.

You really need to learn to stay out of a discussion that doesn't involve you.

My comment was just to go against the "jealous" comment that he threw out at me, a person he doesn't know, yet judged, which is what you are complaining to me about right now yet you didn't mind when he decided to do the same to me. Nice work, Detective Hypocrite.

Now drop it. The rest of us have settled it now you do the same.

I posted this picture before a while ago but I added some effects to it.

lunapic-12359485509098.gif

You really need to learn to stay out of a discussion that doesn't involve you.

Why? This is a forum. If you wanted to say something that only certain people could respond to then why didn't you PM them?

My comment was just to go against the "jealous" comment that he threw out at me, a person he doesn't know, yet judged, which is what you are complaining to me about right now yet you didn't mind when he decided to do the same to me. Nice work, Detective Hypocrite.

Now drop it. The rest of us have settled it now you do the same.

I wasn't really trying to argue with you, I just found what you said sort of funny.

You want me to drop it after you called me a hypocrite...it's like you don't know me at all. :nope:

I posted this picture before a while ago but I added some effects to it.[/b]

lunapic-12359485509098.gif

Nice effects. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I actually did something kind of similar with a picture of me with the lightning, but I don't think I ever posted it.

Edited by Harwood Butcher

I just thought you would be jealous, there's no other reason for you to go judging someone you don't know, unless you were looking for a fight, he didn't even say anything referring to his finacial situation until people started getting all heated about it.

Just accept that the kid has a fucking big tv...simple.

I just thought you would be jealous, there's no other reason for you to go judging someone you don't know, unless you were looking for a fight, he didn't even say anything referring to his finacial situation until people started getting all heated about it.

Just accept that the kid has a fucking big tv...simple.

THE DISCUSSION IS OVER.

I grew up in a different time than this kid did where kids weren't handed big TVs, etc and grew up to learn the value of things because they worked for it. I didn't say HE would grow up the same way as the asshole kids who don't know how to lift a finger for what they have, I just said that kids like him often do grow up to not know how to value things in life because they are used to other people getting them things like that. I don't care about his TV. Get over it and stop talking about it, Christ.

THE DISCUSSION IS OVER.

I grew up in a different time than this kid did where kids weren't handed big TVs, etc and grew up to learn the value of things because they worked for it. I didn't say HE would grow up the same way as the asshole kids who don't know how to lift a finger for what they have, I just said that kids like him often do grow up to not know how to value things in life because they are used to other people getting them things like that. I don't care about his TV. Get over it and stop talking about it, Christ.

Lol, you said the discussion is over and then you continue the same damn arguement. You're silly. :bleh: