Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those things are so much f***ing fun. One of those things that you turn the handles back and forth to move, right?
Not quite, they're just skatey roller things where you go down a little curvy course and just lean/tilt to turn it. But yeah pretty decent fun. The irony is that it was at a fun park thing, with massive rollercoasters and everything, and here and I sitting on this little skateboard thing having so much more fun.

Not quite, they're just skatey roller things where you go down a little curvy course and just lean/tilt to turn it. But yeah pretty decent fun. The irony is that it was at a fun park thing, with massive rollercoasters and everything, and here and I sitting on this little skateboard thing having so much more fun.

I did something LIKE that before. It was in Tennessee I think. It was a mock luge type of thing sort of. But you simply had a brake for slowing down. If you went too fast on curves you would end up flipping. Off the track.

• 5 weeks later...

according to you sig you've got nothing to whorry about lol

FYI, penis size means nothing. Sure, a good size will pleasure her good, but you'd better know how to work that size right. Too big((my postcount)), and you'll have some problems....

:innocent:

And you say you don't spam? :rolleyes:

according to you sig you've got nothing to whorry about lol

Oh my god lol.That's like hilarious :rofl2: Too bad for Spaz though.He's sorta got no one cause of that.

I meant my ACTUAL POST COUNT. Not my size..... Trust me on this one, if I was the equivalent of my post count, that would not only be scary, but it would NOT fit into my girlfriend.... She is built rather small..... And tight..... Very tight...........

THANK GOD FOR NOT HAVING AN ABNORMALLY LARGE PENIS((unlike the rather odd myth about me. The f***, people?))!