Chris

Post pictures of yourself v2.0

l_9c1e405465304db884c3679698b76656.jpg

Me at AFO 2008 ... The picture was taken right before I bought the new cat ears too ><

Nice Pic. Cool Boots ;) You kinda remind me of Michelle Pfeiffer's character "Catwoman" in Batman 2 :D

Enjoyment trip after finishing internals.. :P

11102008195.jpg

11102008196.jpg

Cool pics man. :coolthumbup:

Edited by Lonewᶲlf

*Pic*

New Pic :|

Holy crap, Awesome background. Thougt the window part was from some anime/painting. Nice color combination and paintjob. Blew my brains.

Edited by EvoLuTioN

Holy crap, Awesome background. Thougt the window part was from some anime/painting. Nice color combination and paintjob. Blew my brains.

Umm..if you think this is an edited pic? No.My friend took this on his HTC cell,has to be a nice cam.But quality is shitty. :P

Taken at the uni.

Umm..if you think this is an edited pic? No.My friend took this on his HTC cell,has to be a nice cam.But quality is shitty. :P

Taken at the uni.

Its a really cool pic mate. And the background is awesome, seems photoshoped even though it is not.

Looking good Laura ;)

Spose I'll put some pics up. Don't be too horrified now.

post-65-1227481868_thumb.jpg

This photo is to demonstrate just how awesome South Australia is. They stock more Farmers Union Iced Coffee than any other state. Right on! :D

post-65-1227481860_thumb.jpg